te44 limits

I'm about ready to start my new combo ported heads 212 212 roller cam roller rockers rjc fmic 60lb injectors and a te44 I'm hoping to run mid 11s at around 22lbs is this accomplishable with the turbo I have or should I just upgrade now I also have a extreme auto stage 2 with a PTC 3000 stall nlu

you wont have any issues running mid 11's .. just get the traction and tune accordingy , the 44 has gone mid 11's many many times ... great turbo... if pushed hard with the right setup.. it could even tickle 10's

Does that go for any of them, Garret precision turbonetics? I have a precision journal bearing and t'netics bb not sure which to run and which to sell..2600 10.5" l/u & ported heads..

Does that go for any of them, Garret precision turbonetics? I have a precision journal bearing and t'netics bb not sure which to run and which to sell..2600 10.5" l/u & ported heads..

Either will run mid 11's

Id buy the t-netics version if you don't use it..:D

I say no way. You will need to get the flash stall into the 4100-4200 range, shift at 4800, and manifold pressure will need to be mid 20's or better. The stock intercooler has a lot of pressure drop over 4600. The neck will help a little but it will work the turbo harder than a different intercooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say no way. You will need to get the flash stall into the 4100-4200 range, shift at 4800, and manifold pressure will need to be mid 20's or better. The stock intercooler has a lot of pressure drop over 4600. The neck will help a little but it will work the turbo harder than a different intercooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say no way a 44 will run mid 11's ? seriously ?? I respectfully DISAGREE .. Mid 11's on a 44 is not an issue been done MANY times with MANY different setups

You say no way a 44 will run mid 11's ? seriously ?? I respectfully DISAGREE .. Mid 11's on a 44 is not an issue been done MANY times with MANY different setups
Wrong. We've been 11.0's with it. Not in the config the op has though!

I ran 10's with a 49 turbo with a protorque 10.5 3200 single disk back in the day.1.4 60fts on drag radials,locked down upstairs and all in.
That's encouraging, did you find 3200 too loose for street though?

Most fun with these cars for sure
it seems that way doesn't it?at least from a costs per $$ standpoint.that combo dead hooked on the street with instant boost,just like a supercharger. I won so many races with it,it was full of surprises;)

I've had the most fun with the car with a te44 street brawling, building it step by step from the 13's to the mid 11s, now that its much faster then that not so much fun breaking things..:depressed:...my famous line "aw F**K another tranny"

I've had the most fun with the car with a te44 street brawling, building it step by step from the 13's to the mid 11s, now that its much faster then that not so much fun breaking things..:depressed:...my famous line "aw F**K another tranny"

Faster than hi 10's gets real pricey.. Not even worth it imo.. Just toss in a LS or go with another platform .. 44 with some bolt ons makes for a really really fun car that will stay next to 90% of the stuff thats out there from light to light