Te 62 /40lb injectors f/s w/pictures

I ninja edited again. Just wanted to make sure they were both 3" inlet and 2.5 out?

pt54 pictures

picture shows ceramic coated compressor cover..
new compressor wheel.you can see the paint on one fin
heavy duty actuator
rebalanced shaft.
550.00 shipped in us

Attachments

• my car 1300.jpg
    my car 1300.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 179
  • my car 1301.jpg
    my car 1301.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 184
  • my car 1302.jpg
    my car 1302.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 178
pt54 turbo

Can you tell me if thats a 3" inlet?

compressor housing is a ar .60 with 3" inlet and 2 " outlet
alot of guys have been hi 10's with this turbo..
It will get the job done and spools fast with 3000 stall converter..
This is a great street turbo over the te44 or ta49 and pt51 or pt52

Who rebuilt that turbo? Still have the paperwork for it?

nozzle master -garrett,turbonetics turbo and injector distributor/repair here in orlando..He does alot of imports,garrett diesel turbos,turbonetics turbos and injectors...He has a full shop for turbo sales and repair.He can get you any parts you need for your turbo.He has built two other turbos for me in the past and they work flawless.I have another stock turbo and te44 I'm going to take to him maybe this year...I don't have reciept..If I still have it who knows where it is with all my stuff(lol)..

I purchased all the garrett parts(rebuild kit/compressor wheel seperately)and then took the turbo and parts to him for rebuild..I was planning on using this turbo for my street motor and also keeping this for a back/up turbo,but since building my current motor I will probably wait until next year and go with a different set/up..

turbo

I might of bought one of you turbos for your asking price!!!!!!! if you responded to my offer!!!!!! good luck with your sale