TE 45A in the 9's???

Broke1's car isnt even together and he already thinks its in the 9's.

Ryan's car was bracket racing at BG.

So when is your car gonna be running Broke1.

ummmm- thanks for all the savy editing skills are you a moderator or somthing?????nice try i know 2 many people here for that 2 work----this post along with the posts on the other board got longer while i am sleeping!dude you r complete idiot you do seem 2 know quite a bit about everyone but not all your facts are straight sir.....thanks for the kind jestures and posts/lies have a good 1.-ryan mosley

The fastest legit time on a full weight TR with a te45a has been 10.2 or 10.3 @ around 133 or so. I forget who did it. Now, there's a guy that dropped a te45a in a pickup w/ an ME-R that I believe has dipped into nines, but he's much lighter. -ALL- te45a's are 66mm compressor wheels, Q trim refers to the -exhaust- turbine. A regular te45a is a P trim though. The te45 (no a) is a 63mm compressor with the P trim exhaust. It was moved up to a 66mm compressor to deal with surge issues from everything I've read. I suspect if you go to a Q trim exhaust, you'll bring back surge problems. Now, the GT wheeled 67mm compressor te45a (john makes the te45a's that way now, and he'll upgrade the old 66mm wheel to 67mm GT for you for a reasonable fee) is possibly a tenth or two faster, so we'll have to see what happens. I would -love- for my car to be the first te45a full weight car to hit nines, but I'll be lucky to hit 11's lol ;)

hipsi2fly

Okay,1st off someone tell this LIAR that you cant edit your post's on this board after 10 minutes.

2)Ryan what did your car run at BG??

3rd) Has anyone run 9's@141 with a 45a turbo like this tool is claiming.

4th)Who do you know here so I can/cannot edit my post's??Id like to ask em to take the 10 minute time limit off. ;)

I believe Kent Rudbeckwent LOW 10s in the Rosewood many moons ago.Brett Rudbeck would be able to answer the TE45 question better. He told me at the Nats but I cant remember the exact time.

Well I know that the guy running the 3k lb Toyota is in the low,low 10's.I think he's also got ladder bar's,th400,etc.

But has ANY TR with a 45a and 200r4,stock suspension car run 9's at 140+ mph,like this tool claims?????

Re: hipsi2fly

Originally posted by broke1
Okay,1st off someone tell this LIAR that you cant edit your post's on this board after 10 minutes.

2)Ryan what did your car run at BG??

3rd) Has anyone run 9's@141 with a 45a turbo like this tool is claiming.

4th)Who do you know here so I can/cannot edit my post's??Id like to ask em to take the 10 minute time limit off. ;)

drew-thanks for yet ANOTHER pm--- for some reason i think you have some issues --like stated before-just get next 2 me i will make it short and painless and leave you w/ an empty wallet--btw the way we got ahold of you is funny but what is even better is we found you in the cpp customer list......and why do you want to bash them so bad???????? my car ran b1 with a 10.90 dial i went 10.924 and john stevens kept it tighter than that-my day was over first round.........it was a social pass-no boost no timing alot of fuel no n20 my mph was 125 --i do have12-14 more lbs to play w/ and the juice-so i guess you r right 9's are impossible....i find it hard 2 belive you are buddys w/ anderson hartline etc... they seem to be stand up guys-i doubt they associate w/ trash like you---like cc said keep the keyboard smokin pal!!!!!ryan mosley.

View Mail Go to page...Web Mail HomeINBOXComposeAddressesFoldersSearchOptionsHelp
Get Rid of Ads • Get Anti-Virus & Spam Protection • Get IMAP, POP & SMTP • Get Extra Storage

Next | INBOX

Move message to folder...INBOXSpamSentTrash----------saved

Show Full Headers | Printer View | Add Sender To Address Book

To: ryanfoxmosley@buickturbo.com

Subject: PM Notification: u

Date: Tue 05/25/04 04:07 PM

Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message text/plain Save

Email Generated From BHamRacing.com

236v6n20,

This email has been sent from your Private Messenger from Member: broke1
via Ikonboard.

(http://www.bhamracing.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi)

-------------------------------------------------

Ryan Mosley=very gay liar who wishes his car could run 12's.And im
talking about 1/4 mile racing,not the 12in ****'s you like to suck

-------------------------------------------------

Please note, Ikonboard cannot be held responsible for the content of
this email

Move message to folder...INBOXSpamSentTrash----------saved

Next | INBOX

Web Search

Copyright © TurboBuick.Com(TM) All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Will you guys please take this arguement to pm , email , phone or the track.

If this thread continues down this same path it will be removed

Jesse
:cool:

Jesse I try not to show my total lack of class on this board I save that for the other board's I post on;)

No one running 9's@140+mph around here???No??Yea,I thought he was full of it.

Does anyone else know what's the fastest a TE45a has gone??My bet is on the guy with the 3k lb Toyota pickup.Hasnt it gone like 10.10's??Anybody know his username or buildup??

Dont get me wrong,I think a 45a will run into the high 9's at 38lb's of boost maybe a little less but not much,probably already has and I dont think it was this guy.I just dont think that mph is capable on a TR,3k lbs or not.

At the nats, the guy in Jay's GN tent told me they had a car running 9.8s with a TE-45A. On my car it seems about 10.30 will be the limit with 1.45 60's and no more than 30 PSI boost.

Sully

Originally posted by broke1
Does anyone else know what's the fastest a TE45a has gone??My bet is on the guy with the 3k lb Toyota pickup.Hasnt it gone like 10.10's??Anybody know his username or buildup??

His name is Scott and his user name is "Chevota". Far as I know the best he has run was an 10.17 @ 134 with the stock rear suspention, no ladder bars.

Mods are Stock Long Block, TE45A, 83's, ME-R, TH 400..Stall?, Power Stroke I/C, thats about all I can recall. Do a search as there are plenty of threads about his truck. Scotts is a really cool fella so I would really just PM him with any additional info you may want. I all I can say is that truck is bad A$$.

Ray

is the duece ready for me? yall a little lite? and its a 347? on 5 kits? fatal built? and you are giving a tire and a bulb? :) jk

Yeah Jon at Fatal built the whole thing.. stock block with a plate and a fog on it...

Duece might give you back tire and a bulb at hmp....

Light? naaa... 3300lbs with Cole in it....

Ya need to run that jackass Thomas... get the wiggle from him.. ya got him covered...

ps... I had nothing to do with that mouse! trust me on that.. It was on the hood when I got there...

Yeah Jon at Fatal built the whole thing.. stock block with a plate and a fog on it...

Duece might give you back tire and a bulb at hmp....

Light? naaa... 3300lbs with Cole in it....

Ya need to run that jackass Thomas... get the wiggle from him.. ya got him covered...

ps... I had nothing to do with that mouse! trust me on that.. It was on the hood when I got there...

I mite wait on thomass for the new motor 2 be safe.....
likewise on the duece