TE 45A in the 9's???

broke1

Banned
A guy named Ryan Mosley from Houston that has been posting on a local board I post on has said his TR has run into the 9's at 141 with a 45a,200r4,stock suspension,full weight,etc. He was one of the one's at BG with a greyish T Type that has a Conley's sticker in the back window.

To the best of my knowledge no one has ever run 9's with a 45a in a TR.

Is this guy more full of $hit than a xmas turkey or what??

hi i am ryan mosley-i would like to thank this ass clown for posting all kinds of negitve bs allover the web about lc ----sense nobody here likes him and thinks he is a sell out i dont have much to say except i was informed by a member of this "gentlemans board" that he wants me to run him for 5k + i will not respond to much to this gentlemans post but go through bhamracing.com and read his posts--------------enuff said i look out for people who take care of me and yes he better trap that to come around me cause it is there.i will see you soon you sportsman u....lol---oh i dont remember saying what susp.-what trans how many power adders or what-get next 2 me ---and leave it @ that-i am not good w/ computers unless its on a car soo-a few others will give u the links to his bs-i had a great time at bg (1st time) good to meet all!!!!!---oh and mean scott aint so mean afterall!!!!o and you may ask jhon craig about a modified 45a in the 9's w/ some gas be my guest.....u sir r a looooooser!-sorry to have this trash posted on THIS board,ryan mosley......

Ill post his replies threatening to beat my ass too.What about that Ryan?? I knew you were a member of this board but you are a LIAR.Your te45a,full weight car hasnt gone 9's at 140 like you said.

BTW all on a stock block too.

Anybody see this car run in BG???

I know the Q-trim TE45A (66mm comp wheel) turbo is definitely capable of a high 9 second pass (9.90 maybe a 9.80 with a killer 60') cause I have heard of several cars running 133-134mph with that turbo and I know one guy down here that has run a very low 10 at 133mph with the 45a and a full weight (3500-3600lb TR), but NO way in hell he's running 141mph with the 45a and a full weight TR!!!! I don't care if it's a 4-bolt it aint happenin'!

Time to raise the BS flag:D

Brick I know you and me havent gotten along to good in the past but this guy is an a$$.

Ill post up where him and his friend sayhes running factory suspension,200r4,etc.

Brick you have a PM

i am not my buddy it didnt come from my mouth i am not full wt.---just get next 2 me dont be scared a little gass never hurt anyone-check your compressor maps while u r @ it --------3000lbs and gas u r there dont be scared-go 2 bham and see what this nice man has 2 say......

Originally posted by broke1
Ill post his replies threatening to beat my ass too.What about that Ryan?? I knew you were a member of this board but you are a LIAR.Your te45a,full weight car hasnt gone 9's at 140 like you said.

BTW all on a stock block too.

Anybody see this car run in BG???
[/QUOTE

come play and see what you get..........bumper fragments........

# is there dont be scared u liar-----u make me sick this is not what its about-i just was turned on to this a few hrs ago-u have no class and i will bust that !@#$!!!!!

So now you think your the only one running nitrous??Ive got the kit and 2 20lb bottles for my car and could care less if I kill the engine with it.And im running a LT72 Q trim.More than a little bit bigger than that tiny 45a.

Ryan you make yourself look like the biggest tool on your post's on that site,I hope people o read it.Then theyll know what an idiot you are.

Originally posted by hipsi2fly
# is there dont be scared u liar-----u make me sick this is not what its about-i just was turned on to this a few hrs ago-u have no class and i will bust that !@#$!!!!!

1st off WTF are you talking about calling me a liar?? Everyone that read's this will know your an idiot.I have no class??OK.I think everyone that read's this will know who has no class.

BTW What did your car run at BG???

Originally posted by broke1
So now you think your the only one running nitrous??Ive got the kit and 2 20lb bottles for my car and could care less if I kill the engine with it.And im running a LT72 Q trim.More than a little bit bigger than that tiny 45a.

Ryan you make yourself look like the biggest tool on your post's on that site,I hope people o read it.Then theyll know what an idiot you are.
u couldnt tune if ur life depended on it thats how i know u dont have gas----- oh and why would u need 2 bottles w/ a turbo car?

finish talking about lc-get next 2 what he has 2 offer or what will has 2 offer or my car(s) u will lose.....

I say take all this sh!t talkin' to the track where it matters!

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!! LOL:D ;)

wow thanks for the phone call plenty of personal threats!!!!!!i app. it but i will show and u will looooooooooosssssssssseeeeeee i might just turn this post over.......we can get very technical-i dont pay for lawyers if you catch my drift 1 way or another.....quit stalling and run me for your 5k minimun you got.

Ryan wont race for money and there be no freebie's to a tool llike him.

Why would you need 2 bottles on any car??Because it run's out.I guess you having that bad ass car and all probably have a nitrous bottle that alway's stayed filled,huh??

Youre right I dont know that much about tuning FAST.Just like you when compared to Cal Hartline,Duttweiler,Lonnie Dier's,etc.

WHAT DID YOUR CAR RUN AT BG???????????

LIAR!!!!!!!!! I did not call you.Call the PD right now and have them make a report.I dont even have long distance calling you tool.

BTW You can give the cop's my # 345-946-7954 and my name is Drew Sharpe

Heres some of Ryan's threat's and BS:

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
broke1- i am ryan-the guy that you are supposidly gonna drag down the track!---you sir know nothing about power6 motors nor have any racing courtesy whatsoever... it is trolls like you who dont have knowledge,experieince,or a car that runs that make the comments that you do. i have raced w/ the conleys for over a decade and many others and will stand behind them and there acomplishments-they are stand up people and kept the right kind of spirit w/ the buick community for years and still do to this day----all of the major players in that race loved seeing us there and we will be there next year-oh and about tweaked-you know nothing.... 24 lbs no timing no lock up ,all the wing we could put in it, (to go straight) and a few other major key components....-yes there were faster cars-lc spoke with billy annderson 2day, i belive they MIGHT have had a conversation about people like YOU -and probably had a good laugh!!!!-(knowing you could never campaign a real car) but answer this who made it through first!? same ? i will ask you when you have the balls toget next to any of my cars-i repeat any-thanks for you thoughtfull criticism have a good day....

we have a pro stock shoot out up that way in october i will trailer one of my crappy cars behind the rig and crack his lying sorry ass for free as long as i get to beat the **** out of him also ---this guy sucks elephant cock!

This guy is coming on my home city's website and posting this garbage and calling me a troll.Someone please ban this classless peice of garbage.

And for all you wondering Tweaked ran on 24#s and 0 deg timing:rolleyes: