TD 1.65 roller rockers TA stainless headers

What state are you in?
Do you have pics?
Do you have good trader rating anywhere?
What do the rockers fit?
Do you have any reference to who you are?
Why should someone trust someone with 1 post with a few hundred dollars for parts?
Any pics of your car?
Can you post pics of the parts with today's date and your name with them written on paper?
LMAO

Where do we go from here???? I like to sell & buy on this forum and have had good experiences.................what's the options ??? e-bay??? craigslist????? Do any of us wish to go that way??? Extreme vetting ( as in Trump's thoughts) may be the best !!!!\
We can't know everyone so as to feel comfortable when sending $$$$$$$

You guys are to late .... I already sent him a bank check for $2000 . Told him to keep the the balance for his trouble if he ships them 2nd day air . :LOL:

Where do we go from here???? I like to sell & buy on this forum and have had good experiences.................what's the options ??? e-bay??? craigslist????? Do any of us wish to go that way??? Extreme vetting ( as in Trump's thoughts) may be the best !!!!\
We can't know everyone so as to feel comfortable when sending $$$$$$$
Extreme vetting is good. 3 month background check period before selling parts. Good idea!!!

Could stop sending PayPal as Friends and Family. Seems like even though the warnings are there our guys still are getting burned.