Tampa Bay Area??

troym55

Ok are their any reputable HP shops in this area? I moved down from NY, and job spetter did all my work (The Best In my Eyes), But I really need someone good around this area. Building 2 engins. One stocker with lots of goodies and a Stage II.Thanks Guys....Troy:D :cool: :D

hey whats up tampa bay representin' homie. haha. if i were you id look up cal hartline or KDK both on the east coast. Victory transmission will build you a good tranny and they are in Ocala but as far as engine building goes, none that i know of around here but i have heard theres is a guy opening a shop in Tampa soon who supposedly developed the turbo setup for the GNs and once had the fastest T-Type in the country. heres some info on him: http://forums.scfba.net/viewtopic.php?t=138

:D

Troy, I would second the recommendation of Cal Hartline. Great guy and knows his stuff. As far as Victory goes, they are currently closed due to Rich's accident and not sure of when they will be opened again.

hmmmmmmmm, i called a couple weeks ago and they are open again. just cant get them on the phone. says its disconnected but i was talking to Rich the other week prior and he said they were open.