Tallon Hydraulics?

I'm looking at their kit too, the one with the millwood MC looks really nice...

I ordered the Wilwood kit from them, and I had it on now for a little over a year, it works well, but it does put a strain on the power steering. There is a noticeable increase in power steering whine, other than that it works great and looks great.

I ordered a HB kit from them the first week of December online and paid extra for quick shipping. A few days before Christmas I emailed about when I could expect shipment. No word, so then I called, took quite a few times of calling and he finally answered. He took the month off, and wouldn't ship until the week after new years. No mention of this was on the website. If you want a whole kit, go through Hydratech, I'd stay away from Tallon, or piece together the HB from a local parts store using 84 GN part #'s

image.jpg I'm looking at these again. I talked to Tallon today and the prices seem right. $385 + $50 for billet spacer. You don't need the spacer if you have the powermaster bracket on the firewall. $600 shipped for the unit with lines no MC.

I have one of their kits on mine and works good,just little noisy for my liking.so I am going to install a separate return port to reservoir instead of t ing into the original return hose. or find a aluminum reservoir with 2 return ports.

So I installed a separate return line for hydro booster to reservoir and I still have lot of noise. It's really bad when driving at hwy speeds and apply brakes. Very noisy. Really annoying Gallon says to pull off and send back for testing. Never had this issue before with other setups.but this kit the line fittings are on bottom of hydro boost. All others I had were on top.. Just wonder if air is trapped inside and can't get out.just thinking