TAI - Reynolds Results please?

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Anybody got the car list..... and the times? Who won? Everybody drunk on alky :biggrin:? I am jones'ing for an update.... been looking all over..........I see where Razor posted John's run......9.85...... nearly a buck 40....... daaauuummmm! Great job. What did everyone else run? Were there enough cars to make a full field?

The John and Bob Show

i ran a 10.15 at 134..John's car wouldn't shift into drive so i run him down at the end..John ran a 10.44 at 105..it was fun but just two cars really does suck..i wanted a 9sec pass but it never happen..John put down a 9.85 at 139.60..he was rolling:biggrin:..i got one 6.35 in the 1/8 but after the 1/8 the car broke traction and i had to lift to keep from hitting the wall..i guess the dew had hit the track..my buddy ran a 10.19 at 136.80 in my car friday night. that's the best mph my car has turned..all and all it was ok but i had a boost flutter and almost bowed out but since only two cars i decided to run anyway. it had one more run left in her as i blowed a head gasket the very next run:eek: atleast that's what i am thinking..could be a piston..i'll find out next week.....Bob

Heres the slip details on the final run between Bob and John.

Bobs run,

Johns

John had a t400 reverse valvebody on a stock shifter. His handle cracked and when he went to shift from 2-3= going from 2-1 on the stock shifter.. the shifter wouldnt move. It would have been a great race.

Bob, you should post up the time slip when your buddy ran your car Friday night..

Great event, few of the cars developed issues. Everyone had a great time.

Heres the slip details on the final run between Bob and John.

Bobs run,

Johns

John had a t400 reverse valvebody on a stock shifter. His handle cracked and when he went to shift from 2-3= going from 2-1 on the stock shifter.. the shifter wouldnt move. It would have been a great race.

Bob, you should post up the time slip when your buddy ran your car Friday night..

Great event, few of the cars developed issues. Everyone had a great time.

i let my buddy keep the time slip since he was so proud of it:)so when i get in touch with him i will post it up and details....thanks Bob

ticket

here my buddy's slip
6.629 at 110.33
10.198 at 136.88

off the footbrake with 3lbs rolling through the beams

Bob....watched our run, your videographer called me a one run wonder :(....I have 6 reynolds time slips and drove it to work today...hmm.

Let me know what you do with the headers as I may know someone interested :D

call me John...706 831 3641 i stay up late..................Bob

These guys where FLYING!!!!

I raced Bob on 1 run of qualify and the car went 10.59@ 124.

I had lost 4 mph from my last run a nd had and idea something was up!!!

motor went away on my second nite run:frown::frown:

spun a bearing or something.

anyway thats racing!!!!

will take it out and fix HER up!!!

Life's to short to sit around!!!!!!had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!

JD

These guys where FLYING!!!!

I raced Bob on 1 run of qualify and the car went 10.59@ 124.

I had lost 4 mph from my last run a nd had and idea something was up!!!

motor went away on my second nite run:frown::frown:

spun a bearing or something.

anyway thats racing!!!!

will take it out and fix HER up!!!

Life's to short to sit around!!!!!!had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!

JD

yes JD that was fun..i am tearing mine down now to see what i messed up..lots of oil in the driverside header:) if it's bad i will be in BG with a good short block and a better tune.............Bob

yes JD that was fun..i am tearing mine down now to see what i messed up..lots of oil in the driverside header:) if it's bad i will be in BG with a good short block and a better tune.............Bob

Mine's out and will be going through with a fine tooth COMB!!!!

thanks JD

hey hey

here's mine:biggrin: in pump gas i trusted till my piston busted...just kidding it's totally my fault..two fuel pumps are better than one:).......Bob

Attachments

• DSCN1703.jpg
    DSCN1703.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 221
here's mine:biggrin: in pump gas i trusted till my piston busted...just kidding it's totally my fault..two fuel pumps are better than one:).......Bob

Just put in another piston and back to racing :D

Its a stock shortblock so who cares ;)

yep

Just put in another piston and back to racing :D

Its a stock shortblock so who cares ;)

that's exactly what i am going to do but i will have a built short block started soon..it's going to give me a nine:).....Bob