tach reading 1K too high and idling 100 rpm too high.

Schlodes

Scone Wizard
The "boob" and I got the finishing touches put on the GN we are working on, and got it fired. It's idling around 1000 - 1100 RPM, and I have tried setting base idle via procedure followed by TPS which seems to help for a minute then it's back to same problem. NO vacuum leaks I have looked and looked, all sensors are hooked up, cam sensor was set correctly, have an OTC monitor on, and MAF @ idle look about right 06, INtergrators look ok, I did notice BLMs were down at 105.... IAC I can't keep nailed down, from what I recall it's supposed to be around 15-20 at a warm idle, its all over from 15-20 to 50 or 60....

Grounds are all hooked up, we swapped out the bracket that has the MAP, 2 relays and another big plug on the pass fenderwell for a spare and no change.

Tach consistently reads about 1000 RPM to high and boost leds are, well, too sensetive... wrap it to 3000 and back and it makes 7 psi in doing so... which I know is not true/accurate. We never had the timing chain or anything like that apart... I am going to re check cam sensor again tomorrow to be sure. At first it was showing a code 32 "baro" but didn't afterwards.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

OH and OTC is showing 34-36* timing advance at idle... [or these idle speeds]