TA62 ?"s

turboTURBO

i have a ta62 turbo with a bunch of other stuff. it calls for 55# injectors and a 3200 stall.
if i run 72# injectors and a 3500 stall now until i get a bigger turbo, will it hurt anything?? i also want to run braided -10 fuel lines...or is all this too big for this turbo..

i also dont want these to slow me down..

thanks

You never could go wrong with a little more fuel in your car. The worst thing that could happen is that it may run richer.:cool:

Shouldn't run richer if you get the right chip...I recently put 72's in my "T"...Extreme Extender chip...TE-62...3200 stall...can't tell the difference between the 72's and the 50's I had in previously...

Originally posted by turboTURBO
if i run 72# injectors and a 3500 stall now until i get a bigger turbo, will it hurt anything?? i also want to run braided -10 fuel lines...or is all this too big for this turbo..

When you go with a big line like that you need a large pump so the FP doesn't drop when you stand on it, initially.

If this is a street car, then if your using a lock-up converter, I'd say going a lil higher on stall wouldn't hurt.

72s are fine.

cool no its a race car...i ran a sump in my tank and im running a aeromotive f.p.
thanks for the info