ta33

buickpower

polytetrafluoroethylene
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could tell me any of the flow specs of the ta33 turbo and whether or not it will bolt to the stock turbine pipes of my 84 t-type. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

well basically u send them, your old turbo and they mod it for you

i had mine done, say 3 months ago from Limit. and it ran me like 720 shipped. it might take 1-2 weeks to get it back. pends on their work schedule i would assume.
i asked john craig, he said probli 35-50 HP increase with this turbo

im not totally positive if u need to upgrade the injectors. i would say u dont have to.
but most people would say, to go ahead and do it, cuz the turbo is off, and the fuel rain is easily accesible that way..

and if you get #36 injectors, that means your gunna need a chip burned for them, which in turn probli means your gunna have to upgrade your Ecm to the 87 ecm as well, cuz its super hard to find chips burnt for hot-aired buicks.

but that turbo kicks that stock turbo's butt and works great with the stock setup

i do have a few pics of my turbo when i received it back, i could probli send 1 if you or any1 was interested

brian :D ;) :D

just installed TA33

I just had mine done by Limit Eng, it took about a week after he got it. Shipping included $836.73. You can see below my mild modifications and I can attest to a significant power increase. Just bolted right up, he will send you new fittings, gaskets and nuts.

So you're screwed if your GN is a daily driver and can't send out the turbo? :)