TA Stage 1 Street Eliminator Heads CNC Ported AND BGC Off Center Intake

BADNEWZ

CNC TA Performance Stage 1 Street Eliminator Heads built by DLS. These are the same heads as Ted A's record holding TSO car 8.10's 170+ These heads have very little use aprox 400 miles.
TA rockers
1.65 TA intake rocker
1.55 TA exhaust rocker
2.02 intake valve
1.57 exhaust valve
ARP head stud kit
Heavy duty push rods
Valve Covers
$3000

BGC off center intake with extensive port and runner work to match heads. Wilson D shaped fuel rails, DLS spacer, holly 70 mm tb. Same Intake as Ted's
$750

$3500 for both

Attachments

• intake r.JPG
    intake r.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 686
  • rockers.jpg
    rockers.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 689
  • intake1.JPG
    intake1.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 688
  • intake bot.JPG
    intake bot.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 689
  • head4.jpg
    head4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 688
Intake modified for proper air flow to all cylinders.

Attachments

• head3.jpg
    head3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 672
  • head2.JPG
    head2.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 669
  • head 1.JPG
    head 1.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 667
  • intake runners.jpg
    intake runners.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 655
  • valve covers.jpg
    valve covers.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 659
This is crazy this stuff hasn't sold. I was forced to pay over 6k for the heads, and we used my old rockers!!!! The intake work not including the throttle body was over 2k (cost of intake is above and beyond this) the rockers are $800+ and the one-off pushrods (which takes months to get) are over $120+, The Wilson fuel rails are over $200 with the DLS tax put on them as well.

This is a insane great deal for somebody, either nobody is building Buicks anymore or they don't want one of the best deals out there EVER!!!!

I was also told that Daves heads had more work done to them than mine. I wonder what his final bill was on these??? :confused:

If I sell you my first child, would you accept that as payment? I'll sign documents allowing him to be an endentured servant. I swear.

Will you sell me just the heads???? Send me a pm please if so thanks tommy!!!

Dave, I told you to hang in there and the right guy would come through and pick this stuff up. There will probably never be a better deal out there on a package like this. It's just amazing the cheap skates still don't get it and make azzes of themselves the way this went down. You did the right thing and sent them packing.

Couldn't have went to better guy... (you know who you are) ;)