TA rear end girdle & ATR Headers

A few things have I have to get rid of. All prices DO NOT include shipping (unless stated) and I do take Pay-Pal, 3% extra for the fees.

TA rear end girdle, includes bolts, instructions, New TA gasket & even the original box. Everything you need to install - minus fluid: SOLD

ATR Headers. These started life as a 3 bolt set but were converted to 4 bolt design. They have had a few repairs done to them over the years including the crossover pipe has had a mild steel section added in.
Not the prettiest but cheap at $300 + shipping.

Attachments

• Rear cover.jpg
    Rear cover.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 175
  • ATR.jpg
    ATR.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 164
  • ATR2.jpg
    ATR2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 153
  • ATR3.jpg
    ATR3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 147
A few things have I have to get rid of. All prices DO NOT include shipping (unless stated) and I do take Pay-Pal, 3% extra for the fees.

TA rear end girdle, includes bolts, instructions, New TA gasket & even the original box. Everything you need to install - minus fluid: $135 shipped.

ATR Headers. These started life as a 3 bolt set but were converted to 4 bolt design. They have had a few repairs done to them over the years including the crossover pipe has had a mild steel section added in.
Not the prettiest but cheap at $300 + shipping.
A shot in the dark but would you trade for rear girdle? NOS cam sensor...NOS center cap...Limited parts???