TA-60 Turbo

ROYAL_6

TA-60 Turbo with a Precision .63 exhaust housing. Ill try and post up some pictures later. if not just shoot me your email address and ill be more than happy to send you some. thanks... :biggrin:

$500 plus shipping.

(also have a new matching TT chip for it , if intrested)

How many miles on it?

i cant give you exact milage, but if i would have to guess, i would say it has maybe about near 2000miles on it.... the turbo is in great shape. it has no leaks or shaft play.. the only reason i am selling it is because i am now running a DBB70mm Turbo... :smile:

All PMs have been answered pictures have been sent to those that have requested them.. thanks to all..

Helping out... here are some resized versions of the photo's Royal-6 emailed to me:
s100_0981.jpg

s100_0983.jpg

s100_0994.jpg

ss100_0985.jpg

s100_0988.jpg

Hey Cutlass, thanks for the help i appreciated.. :biggrin: lol.. ive been wanting to post pics on here for ever now..lol thanks for the help.. :biggrin:

If any one needs to see any more pics of the turbo, i have plenty of more pics.. just shoot me your email, and ill be more than happy to send you some.. thanks to all.. :biggrin:

Hey Cutlass, thanks for the help i appreciated.
No problem. If people request certain details and you want me to post some more photo's just let me know. I didn't receive a photo that shows the turbine wheel or I would have posted that already.

Good luck with the sale.

Theres been alot of question concerning a package deal for all three parts, just to let you know i am willing to sell

TA60, HD Actuator, New 60#s injectors, and new matching TT Chip all for 750 plus shipping... :eek:;) :biggrin: for all those looking to upgrade, you cant beat this price. you will never be able to find a mid/high 11second capable combo for this cheap.. ;) thanks..