TA-49 turbo w/ adj actuator (Great condition)

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
TA-49 turbo with Garrett .63 A/R housing, standard spring adjustable actuator, matched billet aluminum inlet bell, wastegate hose with correct plastic grey Y fitting and 90* reducer elbow fitting. Turbo was purchased in 2002. Approximately 4200 miles were put on the car from when it was installed in 2002 until now. Came off my well maintained and not abused 87 Turbo T. I haven't even gotten on the car since ownership, but the 2-3 psi I did manage to run just accelerating on the highway, it spools up great. Zero in or out shaft play, and the correct amount of up and down shaft play, which is almost none. No dings or scratches on the compressor wheel or turbine wheel and no signs of rubbing. No signs of leaking seals, other than the oil that was sprayed under the hood and engine bay on my recent return trip home debacle, which was not related to the turbo, but due to a left behind oil adapter o-ring squished between the oil filter and oil pump housing, this turbo is in perfect shape. See my recent post in the Turbo Lounge.
Reason for selling, I have recently purchased a larger turbo for the car.
Here is one picture.

DSC00456.jpg

More can be viewed here.

Patricks_cars/TA-49 turbo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Selling price is $550.00 plus shipping. If I had to guess shipping costs, would be somewhere in the $20-$30 range for the continental US.
Send email to prubioru2@sbcglobal.net or PM.
Thanks

Patrick

Friday bump.
Hard to believe no one needs a good condition TA-49.

New price $500.00 plus shipping.

Patrick

Duff73,
Sale is currently pending, but I will let you know.

Patrick

Turbo is still for sale.
Duff73, sent you a PM.

Patrick