oldsracer

Identity Crisis
DSCF1042.JPG
DSCF1044.JPG
DSCF1045.JPG
DSCF1047.JPG
DSCF1053.JPG
DSCF1054.JPG
First up is a Ta-49 that has very low miles since rebuild by garret. This thing is still very tight with ZERO shaft play and no chips or scratches on the wheels or housings near the wheels. I bought it a while back and im not going to use it anytime soon and could really use the money to get my car painted. I did hear/see it run on his car and it spooled nice with no smoke out the exhaust.

Im asking $500 plus shipping OBO

Next is an aluminum radiator that again, I bought and not going to use it anytime soon so its for sale also. It was made to fit in our cars and also has a custom made top plate that looks really nice. Included with the radiator is the stock fan and brackets that makes it all work and fit in front of a stock intercooler. Two of the tabs on the fan are broken but if you put a washer under the bolt it will hold with out a problem. In the pictures the shadows make it looked banged up but their are no major dents or bent fins, their are a couple bent fins but nothing that will make a difference in the radiators performance.

Im asking $250 plus shipping OBO

If you have any questions feel free to ask or if you need any specific pictures let me know.

That's not a ta49. Looks like a Garret stage 2

Oh...how can you tell(I believe you I just dont know enough), I got it from a local guy around me. Is that better or worse?

Okay well after some research it is a Garret stage II. If you have any questions feel free to ask, Price dropped to $300 shipped.