T60 and Heavy Duty Actuator

TRYMY231S

GTP Tranny Killer
I have a T60 sitting right next to me that was just taken off my car today. It has 0 miles, no shaft play, just some slight surface rust because it was on the car and not in plastic. We started the car up a couple of times with it but then it sat. It also has a heavy duty actuator on it. I think I have to go to a race by pass valve instead. $575 + shipping sounds good. For sale cause I need a bigger turbo! Pics available upon request.

TTT. OBO of course; I didn't state that at first. I don't need it so whoever does step up. :D

I have a 98 GTP motor and tranny I'll trade you for the turbo. The supercharger is missing and that's it. Let me know. Thanks Tim

I have a '98 GTP motor and trans along with the rest of the car. :D

The only trades I'll consider are for fiberglass bumpers, TSM 70 turbo or F.A.S.T. (or BS3). But if you have those, chances are you don't need a T60 turbo.

T-60

I'm at zip code 04008, do you know what the shipping cost would be? It'd probably weigh what, 20-25 lbs packed and be pretty small? I'll try to get an estimate on USPS.com. This would be a post tax-return splurge, but it's definitely what I'm lookin for (today anyway).

Can you email me some pics? I'll PM you my email addy (forgot to check if it's updated here.) Take care!

Alright, email has been updated. In the meantime I've been thinking that I just dropped $500 on tires for my Oldsmobile...I wonder which purchase would be more fun ;)

Look forward to hearing from ya!

I have some pics on the computer in my office and I should be going up there soon for lunch. They'll be sent then.

Unless you bought some slicks for the Olds, I don't see how they can be more fun than a turbo. :D

Nick

Haha, my Alero doesn't exactly justify a set of slicks. I DO have a high-flow airfilter on it though, so it's making AT LEAST 152 horsepower.

Nice pictures of the turbo, thanks a lot. It looks in good shape for sure. Just a couple questions. The exhaust outlet is a 0.63"? (I think that's all Precision makes?) And has it been ported?

If you could get back to me, that'd be appreciated. If somebody else grabs it, that's cool too, I got a LOOONG winter to think about buying stuff for my hibernating car...:(