T type wrecked at nolimit race track

561123_10150978283390835_222712907_n.jpg

wow that sucks, glad he is ok.

on a side note, whats with the track safety?? people everywhere

Man the safety sucks!! Is like caution! Race at ur own risk!!! No fire truck ambulance at all present or seem to be near by.. Thats were i run,but if i had a 9 sec car i would be at route 66 speedway.. Not here.but then again real grudge racing happens here real money and real racing.. Is just bad ass..

Thats a local V8 nitrous car. The owners name is Tate and he is fine, the car is going to be fixed. That event had more people at that track than it's ever had. It was a grudge racing event where the North challenged the South. People were just about out of control. Most of them had never been to a real track so treated it like grudge racing on the street and stood wherever they wanted. Dwade2293 post lots of vids on Youtube. Not Work Safe!

Thats a local V8 nitrous car. The owners name is Tate and he is fine, the car is going to be fixed. That event had more people at that track than it's ever had. It was a grudge racing event where the North challenged the South. People were just about out of control. Most of them had never been to a real track so treated it like grudge racing on the street and stood wherever they wanted. Dwade2293 post lots of vids on Youtube. Not Work Safe!

Jason, that's not The Ghost on Chi-town is it?

Man the safety sucks!! Is like caution! Race at ur own risk!!! No fire truck ambulance at all present or seem to be near by.. Thats were i run,but if i had a 9 sec car i would be at route 66 speedway.. Not here.but then again real grudge racing happens here real money and real racing.. Is just bad ass..
I have to say it's pretty exciting when they turn the tree off and people are running for 10k here, titles there, and all kinds of crazy. I wouldn't be standing behind them though, that's for sure. Bits of rock and rubber hitting you in the face at 50 mph or so probably doesn't feel too awesome. And there's not too much eye protection going on. Someone needs to tell those people to move.

Rafs-T-Type said:
I have to say it's pretty exciting when they turn the tree off and people are running for 10k here, titles there, and all kinds of crazy. I wouldn't be standing behind them though, that's for sure. Bits of rock and rubber hitting you in the face at 50 mph or so probably doesn't feel too awesome. And there's not too much eye protection going on. Someone needs to tell those people to move.

They dont do that anymore, well this year they havent. Is all been tree.... But holly shit people talk so much shit and they cant back up their mouth! Well some can.. White ghost? That thing couldnt be a ghost sooo loud ull hear it coming from milles..... Lol.. It was the best track day tho.. Too bad we lost!!!!

He repaired the car but hadn't had a chance to paint the front clip. 1 minute 17 second mark. He crashed again. Not a good year for this guy.

I wouldn't go to an event like that without a bullet resistant vest and at least 2 guns.

I wouldn't go to an event like that without a bullet resistant vest and at least 2 guns.

They play well together in person. Not even a shoving match. Chit talking...ton of that. Now on Chitown Racing forum, it gets really ugly.