T-Tops

87buickracer

Testing the Waters.............
I have a set of t-tops off of my 1987 t-type that maybe up for sale soon either on the board or ebay.Nothing is set in stone yet because we are looking for a T-Top roof.If I decide to go hard top,these will go up for sale.I will accept reasonable offers until my decision is made.We all know that these are hard to come by and you can't find them everyday on ebay or the board.I have most of the interior trim,which is burgandy and the chrome trim that goes around the outer edges.I have a good idea of what these babies are worth with interior parts and trim so please,no low ball offers.The last time I bought a top from the dealer years ago_One top was over $400.00 dollars.I'm not even sure if you can get these from the dealer anymore and if so I'm sure the cost would be more than what it was years ago.I will post some pictures later when I get the time.Please pm me with any offers you have,thanks..

"nos"-T-tops (pictures)

These tops as you can see is in mint condition with exception of crack on the end of each plastic interior trim(cosmetic).These tops will be listed on e-bay this week sometime.local pick-up only.I will not ship these.Reason for sale is due to rusty t-roof that was replaced with hard top.I have all the hardware,screws and trim to include the pieces that the tops lock into.I do not have the center t-bar or metal plates,they were rusted out.

Attachments

• my car 1108.jpg
    my car 1108.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 218
  • my car 1109.jpg
    my car 1109.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 218
  • my car 1110.jpg
    my car 1110.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 210
  • my car 1111.jpg
    my car 1111.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 215
T-tops listed on ebay today in the grand national section.I will post pictures of my hard top conversion.I have a excellent body man and painter that does muscle car frame off restorations.I may even get some shots of his other projects to include a nova and chevelle.He is currently making a rolls royce phantom grille for a hummer kit.

T-top conversion by Pro Tree Kustoms,Apopka,fl

Pro Tree Kustoms in Apopka,fl did the conversion.Here is a few pictures of my car, a frame restoration nova and chevy pick/up.I also had floor pans replaced.The owner has a 7 second ss chevelle that is street legal.If anyone need a good body man and painter for their race car or muscle car in central fl area,call pro tree kustoms.They also do fabrications and roll cages which is next on my list.

Attachments

• my car 1118.jpg
    my car 1118.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 155
  • my car 1123.jpg
    my car 1123.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 155
  • my car 1114.jpg
    my car 1114.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 152
  • my car 1124.jpg
    my car 1124.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 152
Man that looks awesome sometimes i wish my GN was a Hard top. What color you going with. would definately like to see the finished product. Thanks

T-top conversion by Pro Tree Kustoms,Apopka,fl

Pictures-
Top was stripped and prime.My car is a t-type and factory color is burgandy.
If you look in the back ground you can see my paint/body man welding a phantom grille for a hummer kit.He made the grille himself from scratch because hummer owner did not want to pay 10k for original.

Attachments

• my car 1127.jpg
    my car 1127.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 102
  • my car 1128.jpg
    my car 1128.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 102
It's a good fit and I will do business with you anytime.

He is a good man to deal with.I buy all my parts from him and he built my motor and tranny.I'm glad they went to a good home.all my up grades he did is listed in my signature.:smile: