T-Top Trim

Jeasen

I was wondering if anyone knew if the T-Top weatherstripping/trim is still available from GM. I do not really need the weatherstripping where the side window meets the T-Top. What I need is the harder rubber/plastic trim that covers the weatherstripping. The part that you see when looking at the T-Top when the window is up from the outside of the car.:)

Hi,
We are talking about the flexible plastic outer shield of the ttop, right?There's a company which handles all sorts of oddball stuff for F3 cars,out of CA.I have bought from them before,but am having trouble recalling the name.I'm sure a search would turn them up...

Ozpont, I did not know there were options for T-Tops on a turbo trans am. I just figured that they were from GM and came from the factory that way. I can't see anyone taking a solid roof TTA and having T-Tops cut in.

83TTypecooled, yes that is what we are talking about. If you find out who they are let me know. In the mean time I will try to find they on the internet.

Thanks for you replies to my post.:smile:
Jeasen

side pieces

.. I've never seen C&C tops fitted to a 89 TTA but never seen every TTA ever made either so that was the only thing I could think of with your description..

.but the piece I think you want are the harder plastic strips just under the outside door top edge of the top.. sandwiched between the thick rubber seal & the top frame...

If so the # is 10198352 for RHS & 53 for LHS. Still currently showing as available in GM stocks. Comes with an adheasive stripe fitted to help steady it into place. This was a revised GM design up against the earlier versions that were just thin rubber.