t-top centerbar assy and drip rail end

basherbob

I just got my 86 gn back from the paint shop and started replacing the t-top weatherstripping. Unfortunately I found the that the center assy is badly rusted.

I am aware that G-body parts sells stainless replacements but that is a little too pricey for me at this time. Does GM still carry these or is anyone aware of another vendor or does anyone have a used rust-free part? I would think there has to be options as these were used on Monte Carlos and Cutlasses.

Also I need the little top end section of the right side drip rail as someone decided to tear mine off when trying to steal the car.

I just got my 86 gn back from the paint shop and started replacing the t-top weatherstripping. Unfortunately I found the that the center assy is badly rusted.

I am aware that G-body parts sells stainless replacements but that is a little too pricey for me at this time. Does GM still carry these or is anyone aware of another vendor or does anyone have a used rust-free part? I would think there has to be options as these were used on Monte Carlos and Cutlasses.

Also I need the little top end section of the right side drip rail as someone decided to tear mine off when trying to steal the car.
I just got done doing the same thing as your doing. I would recomend G-body parts for the pieces you need. contact Brian at G-body parts and ask for a good used center section. mine was used and in excellent shape. Good luck with your repair.. Scot w.