• Fya, I'll buy two or more.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • What's a T-shirt?

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott231

Mean Scott
There didn't seem to be much interest in TSM t-shirts prior to the nationals...however, after seeing the fabulous turnout and all the excitement garnered, I'd like to see if the interest in purchasing TSM-specific t-shirts is there. If so, I'll have them available at Morocco, Bristol and on-line.

If interested, please respond to the attached poll.

I saw those at the Nationals but was disappointed not to see a TR on it. So that's why i didn't buy one.I love GSs but I own a GN. Hell, I am a graphic designer and would love to do the graphics for the shirt if you are going to put one out. I can show you the logo I did for "ProTrac Turbo Specialties" if I knew how and where to post it. Let me know.

Not sure what you saw at the nationals, but it wasn't the TSM t-shirt. There was such lackluster interest we didn't make any.

So here I am trying again to judge interest. If I don't get at least 25 people interested - forget it...I'd have to charge so much for the t-shirt in order to break even - they wouldn't sell.

Maybe we should discuss designs and cost in a few weeks after people voice their opinions.:)

Haven't put a final design together. I sent a preliminary design to someone but I never received anything prior to Norwalk or BG. It'll prolly be a turbo car (with the front end in the air of course) with the TSM Points Series logo and sponsor names on the back. Front will just be a TSM logo.

So, out of 80 views we only have 5 non-comedic responses? Not sure if this idea is going to fly:mad:

Scott,
You can count me in for one.

P.S.
I saw your car at the nat's but never had a chance to talk to you. Oh well maybe next year.

I popped a head gasket thursday that's way i didn't make saturday.

See Ya

I can't believe noone wants a cool TR shirt. I will take two.

I want at least two, they need to say "Stage What?" or something like that.

I will buy one as long as it is tasteful and doesnt have a snarling GN with teeth and flames and monster size tires on it (like the ones on ebay)

I really like the idea of having the sponsors on the back

Considering this is a poll that is only seen by those that frequent TB.com - I'd say there is prolly enough interest.:)

"Stage What?" I love it Jason! However, I prefer not to be condescending. Just because your car was faster than a car in Super Turbo 16 that had a slower dial-in on his window...;)

How about adding for example "10 Second Club" or in my case "12 Second Club" Knockin (literally) on 11's door!!