T plus

TNTTA

Snake Killer
This is going to be a dumb question but I bought my trans plus secondhand and have no instructions.Which way do the spark wires from the trans plus hook up at the coil/ignition module?There is a white and a grey wire.Which one goes to the coil and which one goes to the harness?:confused: Thanks, WES

WES,

What in the heck are you talking about???

Maybe try posting this in the Turbo Trans Am Tech area?

:D

I'm talking about the translator plus that allows a person to hook up an ls1 mass air flow and adjust air fuel from inside the car.There are two wires that splice into the harness at the coil pack/Ignition module one goes to the ignition module and one goes to the wire in the harness.Just need to know which one goes where or if it even matters.Asked this question in the TTA section and it would appear no one knows!Thanks, WES

http://www.ramchargers.com/RamNews/Translator/buicktranslator_manual.htm

TNTTA, I asked about this as well because I just picked one up and I wanted to make sure I understood the instructions. This is from the link posted above, and the sheet that comes with the T+ is the same thing printed out.

The white wire of the pigtail goes to the wire that connects to the ECM/PCM. The gray wire goes to the wire that connects to the Coil/Module.

So, gray to the coil, white to the ECM (harness). HTH. I'm planning to install mine this weekend.