T & D roller rockers for M & A heads

Since the m&a heads use a small block Chevy style adjustable valvetrain, Idk or didn't think t&d made a setup for them assuming you mean like a jesel style shaft roller rockers. Why not just get a set of good small block rockers? I have m&a heads on one of my cars so I'm interested to know. Joel

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I need T & D rockers because of the spring pressure that I am using. I have a set of Crane rockers now that will not work with my current spring pressure. Stud breakage or studs pulling out of the cylinder head become an issue when setup for a solid roller. If you're interested I have a complete set of Crane 1.6 rockers, studs, and push rod guide plates for sale.

Ok I understand why you need them. My question was if they ever made them for m&a heads. I don't think I've seen them that's why I was asking. I'm running a hydraulic roller in the motor with my m&a heads and should be good for valve train. But throw up a pic of what you got if you don't mind. I take it you're running a big solid roller? I just looked on their website and did not see a listing for m&a heads.

T&D still manufacture rockers for M&A heads. Here is a picture of what I am looking for:
rockers-jpg.12318

Ok cool. That is a sweet setup for the m&a heads. I hope you understand I wasn't trying to give you a hard time , I've just never seen a t&d setup for them. I've had my m&a heads since like 2001ish. Guess we lucked out and got good castings. Joel

I might have what you are looking for PM me if interested
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1385190656.741366.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1385190683.566341.jpg