T&D roller rockers and misc.

meanmachine

T&D rockers ---250. plus shipping these came off a stock set of heads. they are 1.55 ratio,had been clearenced in a few places. they were removed when i bought champions heads.

stock turbo oil line with brass end pieces---35.shipped

arp rod bolts with less than 500 miles--- 45 shipped street miles ,no racing

arp main studs with less than 500 miles---50 shipped same as above and missing one washer

trunk corner pieces excellant shape--- 50 shipped pic does no justice looks like lint in pic

engine lift brackets---30shipped

stock intercooler brackets ---50 shipped perfect shape

underdrive crank pulley ---40 plus shipping

power plate for kenny bell throttle body---25 shipped

T&D 1.55 rockers arms and shafts *** missing 6 rocker arms ---175. shipped parts 005.jpgparts 016.jpgparts 014.jpgparts 003.jpgparts 005.jpgparts 016.jpgparts 014.jpgparts 003.jpg

new prices all items are priced shipped
250 on full set of rockers

125 on half set of rockers

30 on the oil line
40 on either rod bolts or the main studs
40 on trunk corner pieces
25 on lift brackets
40 on intercooler brackets
40 on underdrive pulley
20 on the power plate

Do the rockers bolt directly on stock head or do the heads have to be machined to fit

If only you'd posted this about a week ago I would've taken the partials off your hands.:frown:

sorry, charlief1 i just decided to let go. cant keep them forever. plus i just need the jesel style.

conn84gn. the full set are designed for the clearance ,so therefor you dont have to clearance the pedestals on the head. but the spare set is the earlier version and are squared off ,so the pedestals need to be cut or cut the edge of the rockers to match the latter version rockers to clear the head. sorry about the late responce.

Am only interested in one of the engine lift brackets.....the one with double holes in it. Will you separate the two you're selling?

How about the brass Tee fitting on the end of the turbo oil feed line? Would you remove this from the line and sell it separately too?

thx.

dave

hey kent your second on the full set, im waiting on a replie.
dave could how does 25.shipped if i got to send over the border. huh let me know

hey kent your second on the full set, im waiting on a replie.
dave could how does 25.shipped if i got to send over the border. huh let me know

Can you tell me where this engine lift mount goes? (The one with the two holes).....Never seen one like this before....is it an orginal factory part for the LC-2?
No worries......Shipping to Niagara Falls, NY.

yeah it came off my engine both pieces did ,but its been so long i couldnt tell you what side or front or rear. i havent had a stock intake since 07.