T&D 1.65 Shaft roller rockers

ForceFedGN

Like the title says, dont need them anymore bought M&A heads and Jesel shaft mounts. Was told they will fit stock heads, but have not bolted them on to check. They look almost brand new.

$420 obo plus ship. Or trade for DP or Short block parts building a 4.1

ForceFedGN@hotmail.com

td3.jpg

td2.jpg

aeb151c8.jpg

need pistons? I have Wiseco 4.1 forged dish tops clearanced for stroker, and i need roller rockers, let me know. if not, i'm still interested in the rockers.

I may be interested in doing some trading, let me dig around to see just what I have. I know I have a girdle and misc internal parts.

Interested in an ATR stainless 3" DP, TH style? I can take pics tomorrow if you'd like(it's still on the car, on the motor I should have pulled already). I also have a lot of performance parts including a new in box Comp 218-218 flat tappet cam with lifters.

May be interested in the DP if it will still with aftermarket headers. Send me some pics. Whats kinda girdle do you have? 14 or 20 bolt

ForceFedGN said:
Your box is full, but yah ill take 375 if you want them

wow, i offered you that when you first put them up for sale. and you shot it down. i would have bought them then.

what parts are looking for? Crank? I might also be interested in the girdle if he doesnt want it. if its a 14 bolt.