T-72 Q trim B.B Turbo

mec108

I have a T-72 Q Trim B.B 3 Bolt turbo with a few extras for sale. I purchase the turbo about a year and half ago from turbonetics and added the following extras. First and most expensive feature that I added was Extrude Honing of the INSIDE of the compressor housing. I also had the OUTSIDE of the compressor housing polished as well also. The second thing I added was a .85 3 -bolt Precision housing (Please note I did grind off the precision letters that is cast into the precision housing) SORRY>> Joe :( I also had the bolt holes that hold the downpipe to the turbine housing retab to accept 3/8 standard thread bolts instead of the hard to find metric bolts. The turbo was started up and does have about 10 miles on it. But after driving with it on my car and being perfectly honest with myself? This turbo is way to much for my driving needs which is why I'm selling it. I don't have any pictures and I do not accept pay pal or trades and the price shipping INCLUDED is $1325.00 (FIRM AND FAIR)

That is a damn good price guys, I paid $1400 for my BB-65 without the extra bells and whistles...

still have

what size stall needed for this....how will this spool with 3000 stall

Re: still have

Originally posted by sdteb
what size stall needed for this....how will this spool with 3000 stall
Sale pending? How would this turbo spool with a 3000 stall? Honestly I'm not sure.... MC

Re: Re: still have

Originally posted by mec108
Sale pending? How would this turbo spool with a 3000 stall? Honestly I'm not sure.... MC

If it wasn't a BB turbo then I would say that it would not spool well with a 3000 stall. But since it is there is a good chance it could work well.

Put me on the list if the sale falls through. I need an upgrade for my TA-61.. :)

Gary

Yes it is.... But I'm waiting for the turbo to be ship back to me the deal fell through.

you sold the turbo, sent it out, the deal fell thru, and it got sent back to you!! why!!!!!! also what size is the inlet, and outlet of turbo.

The person who was originally interested change their mind/combo... The inlet is 4" outlet is 2.5" The inside of the compressor housing is smooth as silk from the extrude hone process!!!!!!