Symptoms of map problems

I don’t have the xfi tied into it at all. I bought the Casper’s xfi map adapter. I’m sure I’ve got something stupid done here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the map adapter that ties into dash harness connector uses the oe plug under hood which now has no sensor so how could that work?

options are run wire from alky harness green wire to the oe plug and splice into green wire
or move sensor back to fender and oe plug and splice in green wire to alky controller (remove the tps harness thingy)
or move sensor and tap into green wire at map jumper under dash and run to the PAC controller so both xfi and alky have a map signal

or install another 3bar rmap sensor at the fender for the xfi

1508b64627cdd913c59853861b3bae7f.jpg
55baf75d9cf7a7d41db92136c6928919.jpg
3c8a743d5073864a570acb33b5cf8ec6.jpg
1facffcb5627f73d581cbe892448ab6b.jpg
thank you everyone for your help! Please forgive my multiple questions... what is wrong here?
Pacecar, are you saying I still need to run wires to the 3 bar from under the passenger kick panel?

that XFI map jumper under dash makes the OE map connector under hood by fender live and connected to the xfi ,,but you dont have a sensor in that connector you have it on the alkycontrol connector
you need to get a map signal into the XFI ...
there are many ways to do this in addition to what i suggetsed above you could also just unplug and eliminate the XFI map jumper harness under dash and just run a wire from the the green wire from alky connector (or at pac box ) to the XFI casper adapter box map connector green wire that is in your last pic
another alternative under hood is run the green wire from alky connector to the OE maf connector center pin and then the xfi will get its map signal through the oe harness since casper has the maf and map wires connected in the adapter box .

Finally I understand! Sorry I’m retarded lol! You are saying they the stock wiring that has been bypassed bu using the alky connectors needs to be giving signal to the xfi. While it is unplugged it will not work unless I use one of those other methods! Lightbulb moment! Sorry for that! Thank you very very much! It all makes sense now

you should still verify that the alky PAC controller box green wire is seeing 1.6v ..if its not the alky wont come in under boost

Once you’ve verified your map sensor has 5v and ground, isn’t leaking air and the signal is getting inside the car is to run the wire to the PAC controller and breakout and run it to the XFI. If you’re already grabbing 5v and ground from the TPS which is rec’d only the one wire is needed. It can be broken out off the PAC wire. Either way it doesn’t matter. The map sensor can be tested with regulated air pressure. I wouldn’t advise putting more than 35psi on a plastic map sensor. The sensor is prone to failure.

Once you’ve verified your map sensor has 5v and ground, isn’t leaking air and the signal is getting inside the car is to run the wire to the PAC controller and breakout and run it to the XFI. If you’re already grabbing 5v and ground from the TPS which is rec’d only the one wire is needed. It can be broken out off the PAC wire. Either way it doesn’t matter. The map sensor can be tested with regulated air pressure. I wouldn’t advise putting more than 35psi on a plastic map sensor. The sensor is prone to failure.

I have read where you have mentioned this before. My intent is to buy the 4 bar you sell in the near future.