syclone exhaust housing

proptop

Thought I would ask here. I am trying to find a PTE 65 MM p-trim syclone exhaust housing. I know it is a long shot but you never know.
Thanks,
Bob

post a pic of the housing you need. If you have one thats a smaller wheel. i can i have it machined

I don't have picture of housing and they are different from the buick stuff. The stock turbo is really small but I have found some infromation that a few people were changing both wheels out and upgrading. Hopefully someone has a picture that they could post.
Thanks,
Bob

proptop said:
I don't have picture of housing and they are different from the buick stuff. The stock turbo is really small but I have found some infromation that a few people were changing both wheels out and upgrading. Hopefully someone has a picture that they could post.
Thanks,
Bob
I do a lot of turbo upgrades for non buick applications and there's a chance I have the housing you need even though it's not contoured for the wheel you have. I could have it recontoured. I have a 65f1 turbine on the shelf to use when cutting the housing. I could definitely upgrade a stock turbo with larger wheels. The 65f1 flows about 80lbs/ min under the right conditions. A little more than a 76p or t350. It takes a lot of compressor to run one out. I personally wouldn't run a 65f1 below 600hp. It won't make more power than some other choices that will spool faster.

Bison,
If I can find a spare stock turbo off of a Syclone I will get back in touch with you. FastAir 6 and I might be up in your area at the end of next month. Hopefully I will have a core by then.
Thanks,
Bob