Swarm Robbery New Trend in Future?

Nice assult rifle will take care of that. But sadly those punk idiots have more rights than the victim. :mad:

it the "you owe me " mentality

sad to see this in the USA, or any where.

Given enough time, all light bulbs short-circuit. Most of them were short-circuited to begin with.

Ok

Where are the white people doing this hum . Real telling about our black youth . And they wonder why shop owners are leary of them . And will only allow two at a time in a 7-11 .these people are phucking animals nothing less .. Now they will scream racisum when they get shot or killed by a store owner . I now if this chit happened at one of my familys gas stations i would shot them all in the head ......... Scum .scum .scum.

and one white girl... lol!!!:D They did that at an ampm here in tacoma a bout a year ago! another proud day for US black folks...

I bet

and one white girl... Lol!!!:d they did that at an ampm here in tacoma a bout a year ago! Another proud day for us black folks...

the white girls name is tokken every group has one .. Just like south park

Yep...

Given enough time, all light bulbs short-circuit. Most of them were short-circuited to begin with.

I see that SF pd is no longer going to hold illegals for the ICE to remove them...Has to be felony to get yurass kicked out of the US....

Add the wetback gang bangers to the list of swarm robber crews...:mad:

At least here in GA, the law is changing and the wb's are PI$$ED OFF!
There as a swarm robbery done on the MARTA r/t train...Some have been caught. Where is Paul Keresy when you need him???
We pack heat in this state... I'm surprized there's not been more of these a$$holes get lit up by a grumpy old man.. [Like me!]:eek:

YouTube - VIDEO: Mob of Robbers Swarms Vegas Convenience Store

I can't help but think that every little punk/hoodlum that saw this on tv tonight + on the internet,had a light bulb go on over their head.

The subversive media wouldn't miss a chance to instruct the vermin in our society any method to destroy this once great society or accost law abiding citizens. It is their right, afterall. We are owed payback. They've been discriminated against. Have you accomplished your daily act of hate and discrimination yet today, White man?

Sure ... that's true. But what's the actual cause of it? Why are the causes of the increasing ills in this society never addressed? Who controls the media who gives us all the talking points, but never gets to the bottom any of it? I guess it would be "HATE" to do that. We must not "hate". Too much "hate" in this thread. It's not nice to point out shortcomings by ANY minority, even if they are the ones deliberately creating all the problems. That, would be "hate". :rolleyes: Hey Gawwy, you need to watch the vid about the Christian Zionists below. You're a Christian, and probably a zionist, aren't you?

Nice assult rifle will take care of that. But sadly those punk idiots have more rights than the victim. :mad:

And why is that? This is just one of the issues never addressed. You know why? Because the people who have made it so, control ALL media, TV, radio, movies ... control (ALL the money) the federal reserve, they are the judges, they are the lawyers, they are the medical industry, both doctors and pharmaceuticals, they are the people who control the congress of the US, and hence the military, and these subverssives have surrounded Presidents since Wilson, and before. They are the bleeding heart liberals who forced many of these policies that have destroyed America, and now the Conservatives who are supposed to oppose them and put forward the traditional values of our Founders, wholeheartedly promote the same multiculturalism, homosexuality, and sending our soldiers and spending TRILLIONS to fight foreign wars against people who have no power to attack us, that the left is about. That doesn't sound Conservative to me. It sounds terminally destructive to America. You all need to get one thing straight in your minds. The liberals on the left, the conservatives on the "right", that people believe are two opposing factions, are both controlled by ONE entity, that steers both sides towards the objectives of the ONE entity, and those objectives are diametrically opposed and extremely harmful to America, and the American people.

all it takes is just 1 person to recognize 1 or a few faces and it should lead to some arrests. once they get busted, it should teach their asses right from wrong ! incidents like this makes young youths wonder why they are being followed around in stores. but 1 thing for sure, the cameras dont lie. criminals come in all kinds and i have no respect for any of them black or white :mad: .

gonna have to resort to locking the door and buzzing people thru 2 sets of doors.:rolleyes: Like a jewlery shop.