SW takes back the 6spd Supra record~ 8.49 @172mph!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7J6O5tnnk[/YOUTUBE]

SW took the record back to Texas with the Boost Logic camp. Looks like Darin needs to turn up the boost and go back to the track!:biggrin:

I like how Darin did it on stock displacement and a smaller turbo.

Congrats SW, but Darin will be back.

Doug D

86brick, thanx for the update

It's on !! :eek: Lets see if Ryan joins the frenzy to own the record. :cool: Can't wait to see them trap 175+mph ! :eek: :cool:

I like how Darin did it on stock displacement and a smaller turbo.

Congrats SW, but Darin will be back.

Doug D

Yep no doubt, Darin did it on stock cubes and 47-88 turbo. I'm guessing they will eventually end up somewhere in the 8.30's-20's range at around 175-180mph.. Crazy stuff with a 6spd and stock IRS!:eek:

It's on !! :eek: Lets see if Ryan joins the frenzy to own the record. :cool: Can't wait to see them trap 175+mph ! :eek: :cool:

I'm surprised Ryan is not already in the mix, but maybe he will come out of nowhere to take his record back.

Yep no doubt, Darin did it on stock cubes and 47-88 turbo. I'm guessing they will eventually end up somewhere in the 8.30's-20's range at around 175-180mph.. Crazy stuff with a 6spd and stock IRS!:eek:

looks like he needs to shift better.. banging gears looked sh*tty. but the car is badass

I'm guessing they will eventually end up somewhere in the 8.30's-20's range at around 175-180mph..

Yup ! That's why I can't wait to see them trap 175+ mph. :cool: BTW, that car has over 1520 whp, don't recall the exact # but I know it's more than the 1520 whp Marco made some time ago.