1986 Grand National For Sale (North Carolina)

Banjo1

http://imgur.com/gallery/Wppht

Why?: I bought a modded Z06 that could use a turbo.
Where: Dunn NC off of I-95
Year: 1986
Cost: 10,750 Firm
Condition: Good
Mileage: 85,000
Title:Clean

Details: Bought this Grand National last Spring as a toy to turn into a street/strip machine while our local track is closed for remodeling. Bought it from a friend of a friend who has several Turbo Buicks and had similar goals. Car came from out west to SC in 2011 and most all mods have been made in the past 4 years. It was hit in a hit and run a few months back and I posted a thread here on it. The header panel, grille, bumper, and intercooler were all replaced with help from Quality Auto Service in Garner NC. Front end looks new now and car maintains Clean title with just an accident on record.
The car is not perfect so I priced it accordingly, I know the purists and low mile guys won't like it but it is fun for what it is.

Modifications:
(recent work and parts done by Quality Auto Service, Tarheel Collision, and Eastern Rod and Custom in NC)

Alky
Roll Cage (welded) with harness
Bob Bailey 2 Step
Line Lock
Trans Brake
Scanmaster (2.1)
Turbo Tweak Chip and Injectors for current tune.
Precision 6265 Turbo
Built Tranny with 3200 Stall. (7k on build)
Engine Bored .30 over
Eagle Forged rotating assembly
Rollers
lt1 MAF
RJC Megacooler (1 month old)
Gn1 Valve Covers (originals included)
Champ aluminum radiator with electric fans included but not installed.
S10 Brake conversion.
AC Delete
New Fuel Pump
New Center console cover
Weld Rims
New Trans Cooler (1 month old)
New Bumper fillers plus some extras.

Issues: No a/c heat, no radio, has some scratches that are pictured, could use a new rear seal, paint on rear is faded and kind of rough. In the pictures please look at the faded grungy paint on the rear bottom compared to what they look like with a fresh coat after being sanded down.
Alky kit needs nozzle to be tapped into new intercooler, have the nozzle and it's ready to go.
There is a tiny bit of surface rust about the size of your hand in the trunk area, but the frame and body is solid. It's not perfect but it's not trash either.

It's currently fully insured with current tags and inspection, I will provide the VIN to those who are interested. The recent paint and parts were almost 6k, and I have receipts and folders for the work done since 2011 totaling near 9K with all name brand parts. Not to mention the money spent on the interior and sprucing up i've done this past year. The Turbotweak chip and latest tune are for 10.90's as it sits.

I had it listed for 14,000 but instead of haggling i'll take 10,750 for it with all the extra parts to the first person with the money. Drive it anywhere so long as you don't mind not having heat or a/c.

Feel free to email me at hemiscatpak@yahoo.com or call/text 910-514-2802

http://imgur.com/gallery/Wppht

Nice car !
Good price
Some POS will be flipping this one
On hear
After a few small changes!

So if you are looking for the future
Get the vin on this one now and save it

GLWS

Interesting, haven't seen alky injected pre-turbo. GLWS. Nice starting point for someone.

Thanks guys, the buyer is welcome to flip it or turn it into a raceday rocket or whatever they wish. I just want to finish my Vette and then possibly snatch another GM Turbo ride.