SW MP .40

Pressure-Less

I've used this caliber and make for over 4 years in my current armed security job. I like it and prefer if over the Glock I used in the Sheriff's dept. I previously worked for. With that said anyone else use this gun? We use the version that has no safety. You unholster it and fire. No fumbling with a safety. Everyone is very conscious of what happens if you have to draw and fire.

I have an M&P 9 that I absolutely love!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

same here. I have the mp pro 9 and sure seems to be very accurate with or without the crimson on

I've used this caliber and make for over 4 years in my current armed security job. I like it and prefer if over the Glock I used in the Sheriff's dept. I previously worked for. With that said anyone else use this gun? We use the version that has no safety. You unholster it and fire. No fumbling with a safety. Everyone is very conscious of what happens if you have to draw and fire.
Love my .40

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Love mine! Got M&P's in every caliber! I carry a M&P during the day and sleep with a Glock! Both good:D

Like mine too, would like to pick up the m&p shield now that you can finally CCW in Illinois.

Love my M & P .40! Has Crimson Trace Laser on it........my daily carry now, via shoulder holster or side holster in the summer. One terrific gun. I'm still not too sure about carrying the 16th round in the chamber with no safety.......as some sap around this area was sitting outside Giant Food store waiting for his wife, pulled out his Glock (no safety on it) and accidentally shot himself in the groin......he died......so always been hesitant to carry a round in the chamber....I wonder if I'm fast enough to cock the slide while drawing then fire if needed.....any thoughts on this? Should one carry the M & P .40 with a round in the chamber? The two position hinge trigger (safety) makes me a little reluctant in a way.

Otherwise, very easy to take down and clean.....can do it in your sleep. Very accurate to shoot. Light enough for conceal carry that I usually forget it's there. Got extra magazines to boot.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Love my M & P .40! Has Crimson Trace Laser on it........my daily carry now, via shoulder holster or side holster in the summer. One terrific gun. I'm still not too sure about carrying the 16th round in the chamber with no safety.......as some sap around this area was sitting outside Giant Food store waiting for his wife, pulled out his Glock (no safety on it) and accidentally shot himself in the groin......he died......so always been hesitant to carry a round in the chamber....I wonder if I'm fast enough to cock the slide while drawing then fire if needed.....any thoughts on this? Should one carry the M & P .40 with a round in the chamber? The two position hinge trigger (safety) makes me a little reluctant in a way.

Otherwise, very easy to take down and clean.....can do it in your sleep. Very accurate to shoot. Light enough for conceal carry that I usually forget it's there. Got extra magazines to boot.

Bruce '87 Grand National

We are required to have a round in the chamber. Load 15 in the magazine and jack one in before holstering. So 14 with one in the chamber. Don't do the 15 and one though. We have a given number of rounds we have to account for. We are unionized and the Federal Protective Service over sees our training. So, just have to adapt to some things and be flexible. Things I learned from my Army career.

You're doing as required.....makes sense.....I understand.
I guess I might have to train some more and adapt. That may help.......maybe I should carry one in the chamber, even though I'm super aware of the gun, and very careful to point it at nothing. I check and double check all of the time the magazine load plus always make sure the chamber is empty every time I strap it on, then the same when I take it off......

I would be good to be ready in case of a dire emergency, not having to cock the slide back , aim and fire in an instant. Never been faced with that, so, I don't know, but hope it will never come to that either.

You've got a nice job there. Stay safe.

Bruce '87 Grand National