Suspension brands

Noopz1991

I'm looking into doin all the suspension on my car. Need to know your guys opinions on the best brand. I wanna stay with all one brand, besides coil-overs from QA1. Hotchkis, HR, BMR, UMI, or QA1.

I'm looking into doin all the suspension on my car. Need to know your guys opinions on the best brand. I wanna stay with all one brand, besides coil-overs from QA1. Hotchkis, HR, BMR, UMI, or QA1.

I used Ridetech front uppers and lowers, Ridetech front sway bar and Ridetech air ride. Their front sway bar is a beast, nothing else out there like it. I used the HQ air series, but the HQ coilover series is great, too. For my rear I used H-R lowers and adjustable uppers, H-R rear sway bar, and H-R transmission mounts. The H-R rear sway bar is the best in the industry. There's nothing else even remotely close. On another note; if you're going to replace your entire suspension I would also strongly suggest (if you already haven't) replacing all your body mounts as well as motor and transmission mounts! That in itself will make a big difference. The car will be much stiffer. Won't feel like you're driving an old Cadillac.... Also, might want to check your steering box and steering shaft. I replaced both of mine. A lot of people like the S-10 box. I used a new/rebuilt box from Kirban's and a DSE steering shaft. IMO, I think Ridetech makes the best fronts with their tru turn system. As I think H-R makes the best rear. Both have great customer service. Paul and his wife at H-R are great to deal with. IMO, the best thing to do would be to give Scott, at GNS, a call, he's a Ridetech dealer and he is very knowledgeable with their products/parts as well as many other applications and he'll explain everything to you in great detail. He was/is very helpful to me and also has great customer service. Always returns your phone calls if he doesn't answer when you call. Good luck.

I got a v8 conversions for mine. Not a grand national but a ttype. My body bushing are toast My car leans to the left bad. Is the ride better with ridetech or qa1. I want street strip kind of ride. I looked at ridetechs front sway bar and it looks nice and beefy.

I got a v8 conversions for mine. Not a grand national but a ttype. My body bushing are toast My car leans to the left bad. Is the ride better with ridetech or qa1. I want street strip kind of ride. I looked at ridetechs front sway bar and it looks nice and beefy.
I wouldn't do anything without first replacing the body bushings. If not you're just wasting your money. Overall, Ridetech is a better product.

Check my signature. Ridetech/Detroit Speed is all you need to know.
Conrad