Suspension advice

Bilstein is a good shock!
so if you have bilsteins on all four corners and wanted to lower your car would the dse 2' drop springs do the trick? or would you be better off going full coilover?

so if you have bilsteins on all four corners and wanted to lower your car would the dse 2' drop springs do the trick? or would you be better off going full coilover?
Depends....

The DSE 2" drop springs are designed with their DSE stock replacement shocks because the shocks are valved to match the springs rate and allow for that 2" drop to allow proper travel of the shock where as if you just lower a car by the coil springs and leave the regular shocks on the car you now Loose 2" of shock travel and the shocks will no longer be optimal ...

Coil overs are the catz meow because you can adjust the ride height right where you want it at even if you went with taller tires, you can adjust the car higher or lower... Plus the RideTech coil overs / shocks all come with a Million Mile warranty which is unmatched in the industry. Coil overs may cost more up front but are the way to go if you ask me simply because of the adjustability...

are the Ride tech coil overs double action, ( valved up and down) do they affect ride quality? (much)
adj ride height is sweet, but I have not seen any double action shocks with good ride quality,
but I haven't played with in yrs.

are the Ride tech coil overs double action, ( valved up and down) do they affect ride quality? (much)
adj ride height is sweet, but I have not seen any double action shocks with good ride quality,
but I haven't played with in yrs.

single action for rebound, i havent reached the limit yet, but so far so good.