Superbowl Gambling....Let The Games Begin

Saints don't have a chance Adam. Did you already make room for that Colts sticker on your car? :p

Adam, going to loose this bet dog!!!! You said the other day you were a colt's fan.:D:D

You two feel free to Man Up and make a wager! Not long before the game begins!!!!

I am a Colt's fan, just not when they are playing the Saints!!! I actually went to the game a few years ago that Manning set the single game td record against the Saints, let's just hope that this isn't a repeat!!!

You two feel free to Man Up and make a wager! Not long before the game begins!!!!

I am a Colt's fan, just not when they are playing the Saints!!! I actually went to the game a few years ago that Manning set the single game td record against the Saints, let's just hope that this isn't a repeat!!!

Ok, I bet you the holeshot at BG if we meet up in eliminations:biggrin: I got the Colts straight up:wink:

That's a pretty safe bet :biggrin:

I will wager that :cool:

Nice!! It will be like a street race then haha. If the colts win, I get the move, if the saints win then you get the wiggle. :)

If we are both watching from the stands like usual, we will get a grudge race in!

Nice!! It will be like a street race then haha. If the colts win, I get the move, if the saints win then you get the wiggle. :)

If we are both watching from the stands like usual, we will get a grudge race in!

I'm betting the latter is the most likely scenario!

I'm surprised that Ronnie hasn't got in on this wager. He is one of the biggest Colts fan I know.

This is going to be an exciting game! I'm actually kinda torn on who to root for. It's tough because Drew Brees is a QB from Purdue University in Indiana. Then you have Peyton from New Orleans leading the Indiana team.
;)

Goodness sakes!!!!

Well Adam congrats to your team.

I can't believe they did it. Don't spend all TC86GN's money on a sticker for our car:eek:

Looks like it was just you and me Adam..........:biggrin:

Congrats to us..... Hope Ty kept my address.......

Hopefully we don't meet in eliminations lol

I doubt there is much chance in that! ;)
Goodness sakes!!!!

Well Adam congrats to your team.

I can't believe they did it. Don't spend all TC86GN's money on a sticker for our car:eek:

I wonder what Fatheads cost??? :biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like it was just you and me Adam..........:biggrin:

Congrats to us..... Hope Ty kept my address.......

Gotta Keep the Faith!!!! :cool::cool:

I was ready to up the ante at halftime and we were down!!!

LOL Does'nt look like he needs to but someone else sure has room in there window! LOL

Alot of Room!!! Think Big and Camo!!! :D:D:D

After all is said and done the Colts have one helluva team and Manning is possibly the best to ever step foot on the field, but the Saints were the team of destiny this year!!!!