Super Bowl XLIX

Pete Carroll is a bone head. Never liked him when he coached the Pats. Pretty classless play at the end by Seattle but what else do you expect from a bunch of punks. I do like Wilson though. He at least has some dignity. Just amazing an undrafted rookie free agent saves the game for the Pats. Goes so show you never know how's going step up and make a play.

Great super bowl , unbelievable! How do you not keep feeding lynch at the end zone , glad the pats won ! Goodbye Sherman ! Not talking now are ya . For Gronk not being that good , he did pretty good tonight Seattle . Eat that Seahawks . Go Packers!!

Pete Carroll is a bone head. Never liked him when he coached the Pats. Pretty classless play at the end by Seattle but what else do you expect from a bunch of punks. I do like Wilson though. He at least has some dignity. Just amazing an undrafted rookie free agent saves the game for the Pats. Goes so show you never know how's going step up and make a play.
What you weren't pumped n jacked n jazzed up back in 97?

What you weren't pumped n jacked n jazzed up back in 97?
He's too much of a RA RA guy. I like coaches that are less buddy buddy and more in control of the team. I liked Parcells style which Belichick follows.

Imo . . . Halftime show was one of the worst in modern times. 60 sec Lenny? WTH

Last edited:
I was hoping Katy Perry was going to fall off the Tiger.:p

taken from another board
30018d1422974042-super-bowel-predictions-who-you-got-big-game-rob-lowe-superbowl.jpg

I went to high school with one of the Patriots defensive ends (Ninkovich), was happy to see him get a ring.

I think Belichick put a Jedi mind trick on Carroll to make him call a pass. The Seahawks did that passing play often enough on the goal line and that's what Belichick bet on. The Pat's practiced that play a lot knowing there was a big chance it would be used during the game.

I think Belichick put a Jedi mind trick on Carroll to make him call a pass. The Seahawks did that passing play often enough on the goal line and that's what Belichick bet on. The Pat's practiced that play a lot knowing there was a big chance it would be used during the game.
Without question a good defensive play by the Pats. Hats off to them and they deserve to be world champs. I don't mind the call for a pass play being that NE was in goal line defense but the mistake was trying to force the pass into tight coverage at the goal line. The margin for error is too great in that situation. You either look for another option or tuck and run and live for another play. Oh well, easy for me to critique after the fact. Lol!

Brady giving the truck he won for MVP to Butler was a classy move.