Super Bowl Weekend Parts Sale

Dennis Kirban

Opening comments: If both quarterbacks live up to their ability and billing should be a high scoring close game. Rooting for the Saints, but thinking Manning brings more experience to the table. If nothing else Saints will throw the bigger party!

This listing of parts replaces all previous ones from us in this thread. Please send me a pm to denniskirban@yahoo.com or email me. Do not simply post request in this thread. We perfer paypal but also accept credit cards. All prices quoted include UPS to the continental 48 states.

Descriptions are accurate as photos are a major problem for me to post. I back everything up with a full refund if not as described.

Please use assigned number with part you are inquiring about. Happy hunting.

TB-001 I have 4 brand new turbo charged Riviera emblems. These are GM but not in the wrapper. Popular to mount on console plate says turbocharged with power six logo in color metal diecast. Price is $52 each Got 4 to sell.

TB-002 I have just 2 sets again GM again brand new not in the wrapper the 1987 Turbo-T fender emblem. This is that small square metal emblem goes on each front fender. Price is $47 a set of 2. I have 2 sets to sell.

TB-003 A rare item the LeSabre Grand National was quite unique in a number of ways. One being the fender emblem identical in size to the 1984-1987 GN emblems ONLY the power six or turbo emblem is solid red on these. Again brand new GM not in the wrapper. Price is $52 each. I have 6 only.

TB-004 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a real nice pair of used black headlite bezels nothing busted or cracked. Driver car quality. Just $48 buys them.

TB-005 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with floor shift the actual shifter with bracket to the floor used and chrome stick with good center plastic insert and pressure spring intact. Price is $32 to own it.

TB-006 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the diecast center console plate used with our repro applique kit and indicator included a $25 plus value ash tray lid has both pressure springs intact. Price is $45 buys it.

TB-007 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal used pair of the amber front parking lites that sit in the front bumper just $32 for the pair. I have 3 sets to sell. No cracks nothing busted.

TB-008 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal our repro stainless thermostat housing brand new with o-ring just $24 to buy it. (Priced under our retail price).

TB-009 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal used rite hand (passenger side) black headlite bezel. Driver car material. Faded paint nothing busted or cracked $25 owns it.

TB-010 Super rare for any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the standard am radio complete nice appearance and works. Includes a second am radio that is for parts only. hard to find this radio. It is the correct one. Like new. Price is $35 buys both of them.

TB-011 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used factory air cleaner snorkel this is the part attaches to the factory airbox and brings the cooler air to the air box. Price is $22 to own it.

TB-012 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash (not digitial) a 145 speedo unit our deal is intact and it has been recalibrated. Odometer reads 16,300. It is ready to drop in your application. Price is $140. No core required.

TB-013 Similar to above only this 145 unit ready to go shows 86,200 again $140 to your door. No core required. Both are correct units with trip feature.

TB-014 For the 1986-19987 Turbo Regal used the complete set of relays and bracket off the passenger inner fender for analog dash. Just $38.

TB-015 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal used front bumper license plate bracket just $14.

TB-016 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal either dash set up used set of the left and rite idiot lites with the housings. Meaning the lite bars on left and rite of the main dash. Price is $22 to own them.

TB-017 For the 1986 Turbo Regal and perhaps the 1984-85 a real nice used trim plate that sits over the glove box no busted studs etc just $28 to buy it.

TB-018 For any year 1984-1987 Grand National a very nice used trim plate sits above glove box all good chrome edging etc no busted studs GN emblem intact. A very nice part just $78 to buy it.

TB-019 Unusual item if you are familar with the lite gry tri-shield horn medallion GM used in the horn collar of the Grand Nationals this is a factory horn medallion and the tri-shield is in the red-white-blue colors probably out of a regular Regal. Price is $22 to buy it.

TB-020 A pair of good used 1987 GN gray pull straps just $18 to own the pair of the straps only.

TB-021 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a used chrome front bumper. It is straight complete with steel brace, missing front bumper cushion has both bumper guards that are decent chrome is still brite has rain marks across top surface. ideal for driver quality car. Price is $95 keep in mind box alone cost us $15 and shipping is included which can run $25 to $40 depending on where you reside.

TB-022 For any year Turbo Regal 1984-1987 used dark blue set of concert sound II speaker covers has emblems intact. To my knowledge this is the only blue color they had. Price is $48 for the pair.

TB-023 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a used console ash tray. This is the one that "pops" in the console just $23 to buy it. Good shape.

TB-024 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a factory GM used flip down rear license plate holder. A GM item although it was not offered on these cars originally. Makes pumping gas easier. Just $32 buys it. Got 4 left.

TB-025 I still have that set of four used 15 by 7 ARE wheels. Star pattern missing the center cap that hides the multi lug holes. Fits 5 inch, 4 1/2 and 4 3/4 bolt pattern. Cheap $95 for all 4 includes UPS. You can email me a request to see a photo of these since description is hard to describe style rim it is.

TB-026 I have two of the front plates from an analog dash has the fuel gauge on the left side and the led bar for boost and tach and harness from those guages is not cut. No warranty as I removed from dead cars. Price is $54 each.

Remember private PM or email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com Prices shown is total price paid if you reside in the continental 48 states.

Interested in front license plate bracket.

P.S. We all know Manning will destroy that defense. Minnesota gave the Saints a gift, Indy will not. :biggrin:

Dennis I will be over Thursday with my shopping cart to go shopping! Hide some deals for me! :cool:

kirban

unfortunately all my used parts are at my house.....will have them at the shop for open house in April. I must have about 10-12 bins of tagged & bagged items.

Got 3 GNs currently to dismantle. One came from NJ was 2 blocks in from the ocean. Even with the aftermarket T-tops glued down under the rug in most of the areas you can clearly see the ground. The owner used gobs of black duc tape across the bottom of the doors and front fillers are all black duc tape. One owner Grand National though.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

parts

TB-012 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash (not digitial) a 145 speedo unit our deal is intact and it has been recalibrated. Odometer reads 16,300. It is ready to drop in your application. Price is $140. No core required, thermostat housing for 28 dollars.TB-014 For the 1986-19987 Turbo Regal used the complete set of relays and bracket off the passenger inner fender for analog dash Just $38. Do you have pay pal? PM me.

TB-012 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash (not digitial) a 145 speedo unit our deal is intact and it has been recalibrated. Odometer reads 16,300. It is ready to drop in your application. Price is $140. No core required, thermostat housing for 28 dollars.TB-014 For the 1986-19987 Turbo Regal used the complete set of relays and bracket off the passenger inner fender for analog dash Just $38. Do you have pay pal? PM me.

kirban

you got 2 out of 3 the speedo has been sold & shipped. Other two items I am holding for you the theromstat housing (new) and the relays on inner fender equals $62 to your door send me pm and I can provide paypal address.

denniskirban@yahoo.com