sup

A stock lt1 was around 275hp in the Camaros and trans ams from 93-97 and run 14.0-14.3. 2 full seconds faster then an Integra. But if u have a lightweight body kit and 18s with a short throw shifter u might win:cool:

lets not pick on the integra guys !!! it might be really fast especially since we dont know how many stickers and decals he has yet or what neon color his wheels are either !!! it may also have a under car neon kit as well and we all know what kind of power these are worth !!;)

wow.
get the Altezas and no one will even think about racin ya, so maybe keep the stockers for the stealth factor.

dude your car sounds mad dope yo, for realzzz... Lets see some pics of dis beast!

Yah ive driven lots of cars and the integra is def the fastest. its way newer than the buicks so theres a lot more technology in it. im sure its easy pushing 400 hp. thanks for the welcome tho!

So, you've driven a few different vehicles. Have you been to a track? Raced a known quantity on the street? Had your fine ride run at a dyno? If not I am raising the flag.

My next question is what are your plans when you break? It will happen, just a matter of time. And remember if you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Without pix this thread is worthless.

here she is i thought about only postin a pic of the back sinse thats all you would eva see lol jk.

dsc09869.jpg

lol nah i aint gonna do one of those goofy wings just a small one so i can have some more down force on the rear wheels for more traction.

Nope now everyone knows ur just messing around. U just lost the last few people who were still taking you serious.

Bc no one can say that and be serious. Bc it's obv a fwd car so there's no need for A wing. No to mention wings don't do anything till 150+

i got a 400hp fwd burick that i skreet race wif. we did a honda v-tec swap
we put naws on it so now its 790hp.
regal.jpg