sup

Got me

Hi Integraholic, well I guess you got a bit of a laugh messing with us.

I should have been clued in to the fact you could spell words like "ratio" and "technology" but couldn't spell "dude" (I think you spelled it "dood"). I was beginning to think we were dealing with a mentally disadvantaged person.

Seems like there might be a lesson buried in this somewhere for me, I just haven't figured it out yet. I am embarassed that I was nice and welcoming to you and that is really too bad, since that is kind of one my core traits and am not accustomed to coming away embarassed as a result.

I also can't escape the feeling it was kind of a d!ck move on your part. This forum is here for those of us who are high-performance enthusiasts, specifically Buick in most of the cases.

I'm fairly certain that the site owner didn't create this fantastic resource for the idle entertainment of our members bored roommates.

I didn't do it so much for a laugh as it was to gauge the attitude of the members. The best way to see how people are is to see how they react to a troll/idiot. I enjoy people who can take a joke and dish one out. I do apologize if you're upset, as that was not my intention. So I hope you can forgive me and put this behind us. :)

I didn't do it so much for a laugh as it was to gauge the attitude of the members. The best way to see how people are is to see how they react to a troll/idiot. I enjoy people who can take a joke and dish one out. I do apologize if you're upset, as that was not my intention. So I hope you can forgive me and put this behind us. :)

okok integra guy...my name is skip and i also took offense to your approach.that being said iam willing to forget and forgive...i see it as a prank, not a very good one but still a prank.and yes i take hotrodding very serious and this fantastic site and all the great people on it. i think you owe your room mate a apology for slapping her extended family in the face.she also is one of the great people that make this site so fantastic.so, why don't you introduce yourself and join in the buick clan. hope to hear from you ,,,,skip:):):wink::biggrin:

integraholic, I disagree on the best way to see one's attitude is not how they react to a troll or an idiot, but more how they treat the lesser advantaged amongst us. I definitely thought we were dealing with "the lesser amongst us" as your posts made it seem as if you had some real brain damage. I don't tend to hold on to negative things very long so I'm all about forgive and forget. (forgiveness comes easy, forgetting might take a bit longer)

I would recommend however, that your tactic to understand how people are, is misguided at best....just be yourself, treat people how you expect to be treated and you will then be able to gauge how people really are. We don't deserve to be punked or pranked just so you can perform your little social experiment or whatever that was supposed to be. Just be a member and enjoy the ride....I gurantee it will be a lot more more fun than the alternative infamy of being an a-hole.:)

naws.jpg

okok integra guy...my name is skip and i also took offense to your approach.that being said iam willing to forget and forgive...i see it as a prank, not a very good one but still a prank.and yes i take hotrodding very serious and this fantastic site and all the great people on it. i think you owe your room mate a apology for slapping her extended family in the face.she also is one of the great people that make this site so fantastic.so, why don't you introduce yourself and join in the buick clan. hope to hear from you ,,,,skip:):):wink::biggrin:

No apology needed. I know Chris and his sense of humor, and am sure he meant nothing by it. He isn't the first person on this board to make such an introduction, and surely won't be the last.

pls would a mod delete my bis a$$ post i meant what i said but did not intend for the whole post to be well'big'. also , i'm sure Chris is a great guy or you would not have him as a room mate . ok my shell is calling me back in.......