sup

Integraholic

hey guys im new to the whole car thing just bought a 99 integra. i asked my bro what cars would be good to race an he told me about the grand nationals so i figured sinse our cars would be a close match i would make an account and talk to you and maybe be friends and race sum. i plan on getting a pimp body kit and sum altezzas fo the rear to start. make it look all tight sinse its fast enuff already.

Hi integraholic. Welcome to the car world! I've owned a couple v-tec acuras over the years (GS-R Integra and RSX TYpe-S) and I can tell you that if you don't have an awful lot of snort built into that 4-banger, you don't want to play around with the Turbo Buicks. The Buicks range from being merely fast to "oh-my-god, I'm going to die" fast. Also, you won't find a lot of love on this board talking about pimp body kits and the like.
Definitely don't want to discourage you from poking around on here, learn some stuff, and make some friends, cause there is some great guys and resources available. You may find people with more common interests in the import sites however. I would also definitely encourage you to pick a race with a Grand Nat or other Turbo Buick just so you can have an appreciation how sneaky-fast these things are....you'll want one! :)

hey guys im new to the whole car thing just bought a 99 integra. i asked my bro what cars would be good to race an he told me about the grand nationals so i figured sinse our cars would be a close match i would make an account and talk to you and maybe be friends and race sum. i plan on getting a pimp body kit and sum altezzas fo the rear to start. make it look all tight sinse its fast enuff already.

I think your Integra should be able to take almost any Grand National you come up against. Definitely if you have a manual and can drive it. Not so sure about the automatic Integras though.

Yah ive driven lots of cars and the integra is def the fastest. its way newer than the buicks so theres a lot more technology in it. im sure its easy pushing 400 hp. thanks for the welcome tho!

Yah dash i was thinking a wings west kit. put some coil overs and some 18s on. i hear the bigger wheels you get it increases gear ratios or somthin. make you faster an look better to!

Haha I see this thread going nowhere good

But in all seriousness, if it is a stock Integra. Meaning an intake and loud exhaust tip. Your more in the area of 120hp No disrespect as they can be made fast as I just saw a 4 dr running 11.5 at the track. If u wanna go fast. Stay away from body kits and big wheels and forget everything anyone with a Honda ever told u about going fast. Seems kids have the best luck with those cars by swapping out the slow motors that come on them and putting in a faster newer motor. For example a a k20 with the type r trans. That will b enough for 14s in a gutted Integra. But still far from even a showroom stock turbo Buick

Yah dash i was thinking a wings west kit. put some coil overs and some 18s on. i hear the bigger wheels you get it increases gear ratios or somthin. make you faster an look better to!

Here ya' go!!! This is some funny sh**!!!

Attachments

• ptg00853861.jpg
    ptg00853861.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 298
mine gots the vtec motor. ive been askin around and i think im gonna increase the vtec to get some more hp to. mine feels way way faster than 120 hp so maybe the guy who had it before me did some stuff to it. i dunno. i been hangin out wit some guys on sat nights lately an doin some racin an they all give me mad props for my skills as a street racer. i guess its in my blood.

As long as your homies are giving you mad props for your street racing skills, and its in your blood, it doesn't matter if you're pushing 120hp or maybe some crazy-a$$ 130hp, you're king of the world!!!! Go find a GN...or maybe one will find you.:cool:

nah dood i aint into donks no more. that was a faze i was in. im all about goin fast now!
I can't believe i'm actually responding to this.....but....since you were born to go fast or whatever bs ur runnin come on down or over up to jax.....and before u get a shot at my turbo car or supercharged car you need to come at my stock lt1 s10 parts running/boat pulling truck. pls use some common sense and don't come to a serious car site with ur bs and not expect to get ragged on or called out.ok i will go back in my shell.and by the way a little heads up the folks with no mods and no pics posted may have it that way for a reason......just sayin:wink:skippy

your cars sound good but i dont want to waste my time with a lt1. everyone knows those things are slow.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. :eek: Looks like ur lt1 is getting called out by a 16sec car skip I remember when I was 15 and thought any loud high revving 5spd car was fast

All u gotta do is state ur location and I'm sure there's someone close buy that will race u for fun. I've raced numerous vtec cars with my old 130hp 1.9l dohc 5spd Saturn when I was 16 and never lost haha

your cars sound good but i dont want to waste my time with a lt1. everyone knows those things are slow.

lt1 slow ? u have been called out but i realize u are not a car guy so u don't know what that means and if you look at what i posted i simply called u out without talking trash . i also realize u are only here to stir stuff up and will not respond to your post anymore. be so kind to post ur paypal account info and i will be glad to send a donation for play dough and leggos maybe that will help amuse u....:eek::eek::eek:.....just sayin........skippy

well im in indiana. i go into indy sometimes but its rare. i dont mean to be mean but all the lt1s ive seen around here are slow as hell