sunday stroll/fishing venture

datant69

i wouldn't really put the notch on my belt as a kill but thought i would share my story with you guys. me and my brother take the GN out for about an hour sunday and while pulling outta a store we see this pinkish/ neon whatever monte carlo SS lookalike with one of those 3 inch hood scoops on it with the 9.95 window decals you guys talk about. well anyway i catch up to him pretty easily and we pull up behind him and i see him do that double take like oh Sh1t it's a Gn in his rearview along with talking to his passenger. so we pull up next to him and my brother rolls down the window asking if he want's some. he's like nice car and shaking his head no but still lays into the throttle.

so i lay into my throttle and at about 35 my tires start trying to get grip and we show him what time it is. i thought maybe he had something in it since i could see his dual exhaust when i was behind him thinking maybe he'd make it alittle interesting. but he didn't have a chance from jump. i should smack him for the color of his car along with the cheesy decals. he actually layed into his throttle twice but i just smiled his way and threw him a thumbs up like sure dude i'll let you win this one.

well later i finally let my brother behind the wheel as he's been bugging me about it. we're on the freeway and some mitsubishi eclipse comes on the freeway and pulls up like he wants some. well with my bro driving i tell him to make it a short run and he let's this chump get alittle ahead of us but nothing major. and i thought maybe he had some money in the car and some nice u mods as i can see into his car and see some gauges and other stuff that aren't factory. after we pull off the freeway i'm talking to him about that and he was telling me he only went half throttle because he was scared. so now there is some guy in my area probably talking trash about killing a GN. guess next time i'll show him where his import stands against my car.

It is your responsiblity to find that Eclipse and kill it proper.
We can't have him running around telling stories.

I actually had a Toyota MR2 try to get snotty with me a couple days ago.
CRRRRRRRRUSHED IT!!!!!:cool:

i completely agree

It is your responsiblity to find that Eclipse and kill it proper.
We can't have him running around telling stories.

I actually had a Toyota MR2 try to get snotty with me a couple days ago.
CRRRRRRRRUSHED IT!!!!!:cool:

if i could find that eclipse trust me i would do it in a new york minute. my luck is i won't so guess that's what i get for letting my lil bro behind the wheel of my pride and joy.

Guess I'll post this here guys because it wasn't much of a race as a beat down.

Going to work this morning down 34th street about 7:00 am by UF (45 mph six lane divided highway) and this gumby in a Focus ZX does a complete circle aroung the T as I'm in the middle lane. Students are gone on spring break and it's Saturday morning so the street is deserted. He gasses and lets off the throttle trying to goad me into gassing on it but I won't bite. We get caught at a red light and he floors it when it goes green, I don't and it annoys him to the point he's pointing and yelling something at me. I catch him at the next light and he floors it again but I match him and let him ease past me a half a length before I boost. I smoke the tires past him leaving a cloud of grey smoke behind me, it shifts to second and wiggles as they break again, hook and I'm gone. Did I mention it was 38 degrees with 18% relative himidity? At 24# boost, O knock, with the progressive alky working and that cold dry air the T was real, real happy and the turbo was wistling its tune.

He does the right turn into a parking lot thing and I go to work.

Mikey