sun visor ?

ffej

how hard is it to change the swivels from hard top to t-top style on sun visors ? it has lighted vanity mirror i was hoping to ot have to cut wire and plug off to change. thanks jeff

I'm trying to follow what you are doing.:confused: You have a lighted vanity sunvisor from a solid roof and you want to put it on a T-top? Yep all you need to do is cut the wire connector, swap everything over and solder it back together. Now on the other hand if you have a lighted vanity sunvisor from a T-Top car than that part there is pretty rare and probably worth it's weight in gold so if it was me I'd think twice before hacking it up. It's not so much that the swivels are different but the sunvisors are a different shape between the solid roof and T-top cars. I think you'll find that the T-top swivels in a solid roof make the sunvisors point to much downward.

eric thanks for the reply.ive got a t-top car with the lighted vanity mirror but the visors need redone. i found a pair of nice solid roof visors with the lighted mirror and i was thinking about getting them and just change the swivels.i didnt realize the visors were different other than the swivels. now i guess i need to find someone who could make my originals look new again:confused: thanks for your help,jeff