Sun Shades Nos Tta On Ebay

Dan's saving them for winter time. He wants a nice cushy seat under his butt when he goes sliding down the hills on his TTA sunshades! :biggrin: pics to come! And high rez at that! :tongue:

phillyturbosix said:
Dan's saving them for winter time. He wants a nice cushy seat under his butt when he goes sliding down the hills on his TTA sunshades! :biggrin: pics to come! And high rez at that! :tongue:

accually the whole car may be sliding down the hill :eek: I can only have one "fun" car :rolleyes: I just got a GN with a TTA motor as a DD :cool: ..Mazda is having an 8.8 Ford rear and a cage put in it now :rolleyes: and the TTA ...who knows ..havent scene it in 3-4 months :eek: :p

Hmmm I have a used set scince my TTA was killed....and front seats and great rear seats and a good used rearend and t-tops glass not lexan...and the instrument cluster is still good...maybe ill use e-bay to part out whats left of the poor thing scince my engine and trans is going in a turbo regal now hell the doors are good still..lol E-BAY Rocks

Turbo1080 said:
Hmmm I have a used set scince my TTA was killed....and front seats and great rear seats and a good used rearend and t-tops glass not lexan...and the instrument cluster is still good...maybe ill use e-bay to part out whats left of the poor thing scince my engine and trans is going in a turbo regal now hell the doors are good still..lol E-BAY Rocks

you will have a fun time with the downpipe :eek: :p

I'd like to buy Grumpy's melted instrament cluster to scrape the ice off my windshield. :eek:

src76ta said:
I'd like to buy Grumpy's melted instrament cluster to scrape the ice off my windshield. :eek:

he uses that to scrape up the dog shat in the back yard around the GN's! :D

hey just a FYI I ran that part number he posted on the auction for those sunshades. There was one set left in a GM warehouse in Cali that stocks some discontinued parts I deal with. I'll let you know what happens when I get them Wednesday. :cool: You would be suprised how much nos gm parts are still around that people think are long gone!

phillyturbosix said:
hey just a FYI I ran that part number he posted on the auction for those sunshades. There was one set left in a GM warehouse in Cali that stocks some discontinued parts I deal with. I'll let you know what happens when I get them Wednesday. :cool: You would be suprised how much nos gm parts are still around that people think are long gone!

yes there are but 99.9% of the people won't dig .. I bought a ton of old Shelby junk back in the day like that :eek: now who wants a 10k roller TTA :rolleyes :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
yes there are but 99.9% of the people won't dig .. I bought a ton of old Shelby junk back in the day like that :eek: now who wants a 10k roller TTA :rolleyes :biggrin:

You got the GN back now with the engine in it for that TTA! Put that engine back in that car.. put your sunshades in the TTA and find another owners kit with some other goodies and pop that thing on ebay and you should be fine! :cool:

Grumpy said:

Part it out... part it out.. hehehe

Razor said:
Part it out... part it out.. hehehe

roller w/a truck of parts :eek: NO it wouldn't be a dragger eithier :p .. still have the original wheels :biggrin:

The last nos set from a GM dealer showed up yesterday! Even the instructions were in the box. Also has the original velcro on em. :cool: How many of you guys have a nos set in the box? Wonder how many are floating around out there in homes!

Pictures0002.jpg

Pictures0004.jpg

Pictures0009.jpg

I also scanned the instructions in case anyone wants to print out copy. Just e-mail me I'll send you the full size! :cool:

ttopinstructions-2.jpg

mine were put in the attic right away ..still in the box .. didn't want any extra weight when I was racing the hell out of a new car :rolleyes: :p

Come on Dan dig those bad boys out! I'm actually curious to see if they are in the same box type as these. This box looked like it was from 89 that's for sure. Just look for a box with this on it Dan...

Pictures0008.jpg

0to60n4.5: Nice! Good stuff! So now there is 2! :D

BandAid: From the color of those on the site don't look too close. I wonder how close in person they are to the oem color.