Suggestions for my new WE4???

Ev87Ttype

Okay here is a fun one for you guys. I just bought a we4 turbo regal from my wife's grandpa. I would like to have a pretty fun and reliable high-11sec (with tires) street car. I would like to get everyone's input on where I should go performance wise.
This is what has already been done...
Fuel pump(w hot wire), adj press regulator, 42lb injectors, valve springs, TurboTweak chip for pump gas, atr intake w k&n, scanmaster, autometers
This is what Im thinking...
, electric exhaust dump cutout, alky tech kit, new TT chip for alky, trans cooler, ck shift kit, converter, and powerplate. (stock turbo or ta44).
Do you think this will get me into the high-11s on drag radials or slicks?
ANY IDEAS???

You are on the right track! I would add a wideband, Powerlogger, and 6.1 Turbo Tweak chip. If that is too costly right now get the wideband and add the rest later. The converter would be a 9/11 3200 stall cause a bigger turbo is in your future and you can lock them at WOT with no worries. LOL! Make sure you have a 3-bar map with the Razors Alky Kit. Some 2-bar sensors look just like the 3-bar.

You're looking for about the same thing as me. I probably just need to add alky, tires and logging software in the future.

I would make sure all the various brace kits and body bushings have been done to keep the body nice and tight. You got a rare car....and one that is desireable. Another easy trick is to lighten the car if it has steel bumper reinforcements look for some aluminum ones....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I had about a dozen WE4s.....over the years...

I would make sure all the various brace kits and body bushings have been done to keep the body nice and tight. You got a rare car....and one that is desireable. Another easy trick is to lighten the car if it has steel bumper reinforcements look for some aluminum ones....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I had about a dozen WE4s.....over the years...
Im adding braces now. I just got the under hood core support braces at the junk yard. I will be adding rear seat braces and the front frame braces in the next few weeks. My car is a we4 which comes with aluminum bumper supports.

Where can I find more information about the brace kits and bushing's? I tried to search, didn't work so well. Thanks!