car angle.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 852
  • car hood.jpg
    car hood.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 830
  • car side.jpg
    car side.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 835
Good looking rex. Since it is an '02, you should remove the uppoer coolant resivior's top and take the paint off it.
300awhp/300awtq is great on Buscher's mustang dyno (very low reading). When my STi was putting down 390awhp on Buscher's dyno I was taking out 600cc bikes on the highway. :eek:

Nick

Don't care for the hood but love the car! I'm on a big WRX kick right now and am shopping around. There's a nice '06 wagon near me in Morgantown right now on eBay that I'm considering looking at if the auction flops.

Take a look on nasioc.com. It is the biggest subaru website in the world (and like top 5 biggest web forums in the world). So there are generally quite a few cars for sale there. If you have any questions about the WRX feel free to pm me.

I picked up an '03 wagon for my dd. My STi is at the end of a major overhaul and should be around 550awhp on pump. So the little subies can handle quite a bit of power.

Nick

Don't care for the hood but love the car! I'm on a big WRX kick right now and am shopping around. There's a nice '06 wagon near me in Morgantown right now on eBay that I'm considering looking at if the auction flops.
It is for sale. It has been sitting in my garage for over 1 year collecting dust. I have the stock hood, all stock parts for that matter go with it. It is the cleanest used WRX I have seen around Ohio anyway. It has never seen winter, it was from Florida. I am selling it to get another truck to tow my GN around. If you are interested, I can work up a price.

Nice. Never have been much of a Subaru fan but the thought has crossed my mind to give one a try....

Nice looking ride! I've got an evil wagon of doom (my04 wrx). One of the best cars I've ever owned. Good Luck with the sale