subaru meet @ tustin market place, gn's welcome

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
the iclub forum is having a small meet at tustin market place on the 20th at 2pm in front of In and Out. After meeting up they will cruise to hunington beach. I talked to the host and he said gn's are welcome but i can't make it there. I thought it would be cool to see some gn's there so i hope someone here goes. I heard there will be some sti's there too! If anyone goes can they take pics? thx.

meeting place

can you give me an address or directions to tustin market place nearest freeways i just might be able to go...thanks

sweet, thanks guys for coming. But just to let you know I will be unable to make it due to my aunt needs to have her kitchen redone, im stuck doing a tial job at her house. But you can email imprez24@yahoo.com for directions he is the guy setting this up. Rep the buicks well and plz plz plz take pics! Expect a lot of young guys, asking a lot of nooby quesitons unless you guys scare them so much they dont talk to u lol. But more then anything else have some fun and enjoy the day!

hey i emailed ur buddy that works for this site and he said that he can't until the after he deal with that dumass that got banned. The videos are ready all i need is a host!

Here are some directions

Take I5 south, exit at Jamboree Blvd. Turn left onto Jamboree, go back under the freeway, and you'll see a large shopping area on your left. You'll make a left at the 2nd traffic light from the freeway overpass; you should see a Stuart Andersens/Black Angus sign there. Once you make that left, you'll see another "minor" traffic light leading into the Home Depot parking lot. Make a quick left into the parking lot, then left again and the In&Out is between Home Depot and the old IKEA store that has since moved to Fountain Valley. Basically, the In&Out is located in a "clump" of restaurants (Carl's Jr, the afrementioned Stuart Andersons, etc.)

Regards,
Morgan

ill be stopping by for a few minutes, taking a break from tialing just to go, so i hope to see some buicks there.

ill be stopping by for a few minutes, taking a break from tialing just to go, so i hope to see some buicks there.

I went, arrived at 1:50, hung around until 2:30-ish. Two WRXs showed and one was arriving as I left. Reminded me a lot of local TR gatherings! :confused:

didnt' make it

i caught the flu and couldn't make it ....still feeling like crap right now i hope someone made it!!

dont worry u didn't miss much, it was pretty weak. I took a break from a tialing job, literally right in the middle of the job to go, and the turn out sucd. It will be a long time before i post a I-Club meeting again.

Look for Grand National meets to start coming were I will be the host and try to make it a fun day. I wouldn't mind orginizing one now but my GN is currently under the knife, so it would be werid to organize an event and not have my GN there. But if you guys, meaning the southern california area want to go to a meet and show some support just let me know who is in, and I WILL MAKE THE PHONE CALLS, make the meet spot and do as much as I can to organize an event! All depends on you guys though. All in favor say I plz.

Sorry to hear that you took time out of your day to come down Buicksx3. Dont worry events with I-Club have been cancelled and wont happen again. Sorry once again, when I organize my first event, ill buy you lunch hows that?

really, i dunno.....need more support before i go do something like this. But like i said if the support is there, ill dedicate myself and my connections to make it happen.

again if you build it they will come

i think if you give enough notice people will show up... i will try and let guys know too.... so keep me posted and i will pass the word...

I've given up trying to even organize anything. It's a big waste of time since everyone is too "busy".... :rolleyes: The TR scene here flat out sucks. If you think I sound disgusted with the situation you would be right.

"If you build it, they will come"

What's the matter, Ben, rain getting to you?

Originally posted by Wells

What's the matter, Ben, rain getting to you?

Yes

Can't get a thing done on the car. Wish I had taken off for Vegas. I would have if I knew the weather was going to be like this.

I'd drive halfway across the country for a Buick get together right about now.