Stupid Picture and Video Friday good bye ........................

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
Thanks to all who, "Thanked" me for the, "Videos"....They were posted here to help people laugh and have fun..... :)

No way!!

C'mon now...even though I don't have a turbo Buick anymore, this is still my first stop on Friday mornings for the video links. They've always been a source of comedy for me and my co-workers.

Thanks again for making my day a bit brighter by posting them! :D

ACME, we are certainly sorry to see your Friday post leave us.
We hope you won't, otherwise, be a stranger.
We very much thank you for all of the laughs you have provided.
(Personally, I am surprised that you have been able to do it this long. I knew you started a monster that would be difficult to continually feed.)

This really bites, I know the reason behind it. Why don't you post it at a site where they are not going to give you a hard time and let us know. :( :frown: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the years of great entertainment.

Prasad

I so looked forward to the fri. posts. I personally think this is B.S. I saw the last posts before they were edited, I didn't see the big deal. You can accidently see offensive (to some) material everywhere these days. It is a choice, if you don't like what you hear/see..change the station/channel...If you see offensive material on the web...look away and don't click on it. Pretty sure we are all adults here!! ACME, I hope you reconsider...we'll miss your efforts.

:( Damn, You found some of the best un-found stuff out there. Every friday this was the first thing i did.

gbodyman said:
:( Damn, You found some of the best un-found stuff out there. Every friday this was the first thing i did.

Ditto what you said, why is he leaving and who is going to pick up the spot? damn this bites.. C'mon dude tell us why?

Please Please Please Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACME RACING said:
Thanks to all who, "Thanked" me for the, "Videos"....They were posted here to help people laugh and have fun..... :)

Dont do this to us man....Please.....How about if everyone gave you a Turbo Buick or some Buick parts? Ok Ok.....I can see that happening but maybe if the board has a problem with it they can do some sort of "Warning" to the link? I dont know what else to say.....Thanks for all the great laughs and other entertainment on the Fridays.

Russ :cool:

best wishes and sorry you had to go out like this...I'll miss my Friday morning visits... :(

That was part of looking forward to fridays! Don't know what happened, but I can only imagine :rolleyes: