Stupid LS1 Vendor!

Gmachine

I ordered a 3" electric exhaut cutout for my GN through QTEC for $150. It will not fit my ATR test pip w/ dump. I never accually installed it but they claim they still charge a 20% restocking fee! Not only that, but they will not credit my card, but will send me check in about a month or so for the refund! What kind of crap is this? I'm glad most of our vendors don't pull crap like this. I'll be going with the Mark Huefman unit as soon as I get all this cleared up! If I wasn't strapped for time I would have anyhow. I guess it's over to LS1.com to try and sell this thing!

$110 and free shipping if anyone has anthing other than a Buick they'ed like to put it on?

Ryan

Why would you lose $40 + shipping inbound and now outbound? Pull your dump pipe off and make it fit. There's got to be a welder in Charlotte, NC. Think it over; not everything is bolt-on. I hate to see you take a beating.

I work in a machine shop, so fabrication isn't a problem. There's just now way it will work. The thing is just too big for where the dump is.

Ryan

Did QTEC say it would fit?

If so, and you purchased it on a credit card, and they refused to take it back with NO restocking fee, then call & write to the credit card company and DISPUTE THE CHARGE.
Explain how you purchased the item and THEIR word that it would fit and work on your car and that it DOESN"T.
You may or may not get the shipping charges back but will get the rest of it.

Gary

You never did say if you were willing to trade for something that you needed, I'm in Charlotte also.