Stupid kid in MR2....vid inside....must see

Yeah that was crazy - it was posted here about 3 weeks ago. Still have no idea what he was doing. Looks like he just turns and mixes up the pedals!

watch the one of the "sleeperspririt vs talon" its in the middle of the page...kid gets a little out of control

Yeah that was crazy - it was posted here about 3 weeks ago. Still have no idea what he was doing. Looks like he just turns and mixes up the pedals!

he was trying to do a 180 but the cable was weak, trust me i know from experiance. burryed the nose of my camaro in to a bank ;)

Sad

Ok....The guy in the MR2 was pretty stupid, but how the HELL do you get the rear end squirly in a front wheel drive car going down a straight stretch of dry road???????:confused: :confused:

I'm guessing that ass-clown pulled on his parking brake.

Damn Ricers :rolleyes:

For some reason I couldnt see the MR2 one...it downloads it but I just get a broken looking piece of film icon instead of video...?

Re: Sad

Originally posted by BuickMike
Ok....The guy in the MR2 was pretty stupid, but how the HELL do you get the rear end squirly in a front wheel drive car going down a straight stretch of dry road???????:confused: :confused:

Damn Ricers :rolleyes:

Actually, MR2s are mid-engine rear wheel drive cars. Hence the MR. Still, it's pretty hard to lose control that bad. I didn't even do that bad romping through a turn at about 30 in the rain in my crown vic, on bald tires. At least I got back to the direction I planned on travelling.

this is all just too funny. there are some really stupid people out there. and to think that i ride a motorcycle when there are dillrods like that driving.

i do know that kid!!! hahaha i showed it to my friend and he was like yeah, he went to our school and grauadted a year or 2 ago.. hahaha.

dumbass

he was the fastest car at school, he ran high 14's

***some thing that i forgot to say about this kid, is this is a kid who tryed to get his parents Montero up on two wheels but instead flipped it in the parking lot...

Re: Re: Sad

Originally posted by BuickMike
Ok....The guy in the MR2 was pretty stupid, but how the HELL do you get the rear end squirly in a front wheel drive car going down a straight stretch of dry road???????

Damn Ricers
Originally posted by JordanCVP
Actually, MR2s are mid-engine rear wheel drive cars. Hence the MR. Still, it's pretty hard to lose control that bad. I didn't even do that bad romping through a turn at about 30 in the rain in my crown vic, on bald tires. At least I got back to the direction I planned on travelling.

i think he was talking about the kid in the civic

Dangit, I still can't see the video...anyone know where I can DL whatever update I need for quicktime?